I finally did it three!

so the last few days i've accomplished more than in the last 3 months!
tires rotated
oil/filter changed
blacked out my emblems (plasti dip, so easy it's ridonkulousness!)
chaged the diff fluid
added new custom tow hooks
washed clayed waxed (4 coats)
replaced broken fog light (tonight)

addictedtoboost7
[/URL][/IMG]
still to do:
new/better dip stick

I might plastidip my winter wheels. I was thinking of just getting them repainted but I heard you can get white plastidip and that might look cool.

ya, many colors...why not try it, very cheap color change and if you don't like it...peel it off!

Did you leave the emblems on and taped around them? I was thinking of painting mine few weeks back.

yup, but you don't have to fuss with the spaces between the letters, that peels right off...you're taping off the area really to prevent over spray from going all over the place...it's so easy it's crazy, and it look real good imo!

so a couple of comments...things
broke a fog light lens, bought one off a mazda-speed forum member and he sold some after market hella light, fits in the whole but there's no good way of mounting or wiring...my bad though, should have opened the box and checked first...lesson learned! so i just bought a pair of new "deletes" well, not buying them till i see a pic of them first, in the guys hands! anyway for $30 buck i'll have one whole filled...the other i'm thinking of running some duct work up to the engine bay to direct some cold air to the filter. i also just picked up a used AEM setup which has a "seperated" box for the cold air filter towards the front of the car (making the duct routing a bit easier)...so we'll see how that works out.

so i got this real nice "replayHD" camera, well we had a real nice 3 laps around the glen sat, and the video came out awesome...i forgot to put the little filter on the camera mike, and i had it mounted on the side window...you guessed it, wind nosie...stinks because it would have made my day to hear the roar of the 1.8 around the track...i did get the sahlens flags flying off bruce and phens car though! funny!

i'll post the vid tonight

so the msm is safely stored away for another winter :( i drove her over to my son in laws where i keeping it because my house is sold and had one final "fling" with her! until next spring....

:( Ya know, you could part out the P5, sell it and buy a nice set of snows for the MSM, pocket the rest of the $$$ and drive her all year round. ;) hehe

:( Ya know, you could part out the P5, sell it and buy a nice set of snows for the MSM, pocket the rest of the $$$ and drive her all year round. ;) hehe

haha....the msm will never ride the roads of ne in winta! i'm looking at a small pu...ranger prob

I wouldn't recommend that... My MSM is already rusting and to the best of my knowledge, it's never seen winter.

Back