Huyler Housewarming Party -- January 29, 2011

Last meet for me. Sold the house.

i know! this will be weird not seeing you...and i won't be doing LRP this spring either, going to AZ that week. well, we'll woop it up at chris and amand's sat, maybe break some furniture or something????

Awwwww.... I wish I was in the area for this. I'd definitely come and it wouldn't be the first meet where I drove a long distance and snagged a hotel for the night just so I didn't have to drive a long distance back.

Good luck on the new house Chris!

(Mahhhhhk..... LRP race is in the summer btw.) :p

so i sent cheo an email at his work yesterday, no reply? maybe he's in the caribe? he might have gone over the break??

so i sent cheo an email at his work yesterday, no reply? maybe he's in the caribe? he might have gone over the break??
Hi guys being really busy with this snow. Mark got your message yesterday but I was running around all the campuses with the snow removal operation, thanks.
I am sorry guys but is my grandson's birthday tomorrow. If any one will like to stop by on their way back for a drink you guys are always welcome. 251 Trapelo rd Waltham.
Chris Congratulations on your new home. Maybe next gathering. Have fun.

Hi guys being really busy with this snow. Mark got your message yesterday but I was running around all the campuses with the snow removal operation, thanks.
I am sorry guys but is my grandson's birthday tomorrow. If any one will like to stop by on their way back for a drink you guys are always welcome. 251 Trapelo rd Waltham.
Chris Congratulations on your new home. Maybe next gathering. Have fun.

Hey Cheo, sorry you can't make it. See you in the summer I guess.

Josh, you coming?

Thanks for stopping by guys! Wish I had more time to chat. We'll have to do dinner some night soon before Bruce moves to Canada eh.

Latest posts

Back