How wide of a tire on stock rims?

tweety2300

:
2001 mazda protege mp3
Been considering boosting the protege lately but traction will be a must, 323 spins all the way through second and it sucks

How wide of a tire can I fit on the front? I know the rear is pretty restricted for size but I'm not sure about the front, ill be ordering some yellow speed coilovers soon so I can play with the camber a bit if needed. I'm hoping to fit 235s on it

Been considering boosting the protege lately but traction will be a must, 323 spins all the way through second and it sucks

How wide of a tire can I fit on the front? I know the rear is pretty restricted for size but I'm not sure about the front, ill be ordering some yellow speed coilovers soon so I can play with the camber a bit if needed. I'm hoping to fit 235s on it

First off you got a FWD.How much power you putting down?.....you can always go wider BUT the tire selection is key! wider tires that are bad are still gonna spin

First off you got a FWD.How much power you putting down?.....you can always go wider BUT the tire selection is key! wider tires that are bad are still gonna spin

Don't really have a power goal in mind but maybe 200 whp at most, just a little bit of oomph. And yes I clearly have a fwd, spinning through first is going to happen but I'd like to leave that in first gear only and actually hook up in second. My 323 is making around 200 and spins all the way through 2nd and I hate it

It's getting 215-45 nitto neo gens in as soon as tax money comes in. Guess ill see how those do

I have the hankook ventus v12 evo and I barely have any wheel spin, only in first and at the top of the second gear. I put down a whole lot more than 200whp. 215/45. I know a lot of people use them and so far they are excellent and pretty cheap all considered.

Back