how to break boost on Ms3 gen 2 ? HELP!!!!

powerwagon3

:
mazdaspeed3 gen 2 2011 big turbo
I been trying to find out how to break boost on my gen 2 Ms3
I can break boost with the ebrake no with the brake pedal wat can I do to break boost with the pedal or wat would I have to buy to be able to break boost my car ? HELP!!!

I been trying to find out how to break boost on my gen 2 Ms3
I can break boost with the ebrake no with the brake pedal wat can I do to break boost with the pedal or wat would I have to buy to be able to break boost my car ? HELP!!!

You should search the forum before posting because there is a thread on this already. You want to hold the brake a tad bit but still hold good throttle to max out boost but keep the rolling speed you are going. Takes a few times to get it down, but I highly don't recommend it. That high of a load is not good for your car at all. If you can't beat a car fair and square then that's okay. Spend some money and then race again. Look at the mods i have in my signature.. I have no problem spoiling up quick enough to take my competitors.

Yea but u have the older Ms3 I know its a thread I read it alredy but gen 2 Ms3 u press the brake and the gas and the car would stop going like it would cut all thw gas thatswhy I made I thread
To see if they sell something for the throttle body

no point to break boost stock turbo cars they spool up so fast anyways...or leave on the 2nd beep like i do lol

Why do they keep letting these kids get a Speed3, Ought to shoot the salesman!(9At least kick him!
)

Latest posts

Back