Looking to replace Mazda3 cosmetic pieces, need help

Hello,

I'm looking to find either trims or replacement pieces to my infotainment center. Looking for the shift cover plate bezel trim due to it being all scratched up over the years. As well as the knobs due to the top black cover breaking off. I've been trying to hunt these down for awhile now with no success. I rather not buy a WHOLE new unit for cosmetic reasons but I've definitely considered it. At this point I'll take SKUs, Product ID/Codes, Model numbers etc. to help with the search. Either way, any help is much appreciated.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 39
  • s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot 2023-12-15 003940.jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-15 003940.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 37
Can't help if you don't post your car year, or trim level. Drive train info might help too.

Looking into it.

You'll need to post how many speakers you have. What kind of steering wheel do you have. You have an automatic based on the one bezel but which one? The 2000 or the 2500? What country of origin is this car? CD or No CD?

Best thing might be to take all this info into Mazda and see if the parts guy can get you part numbers. There are a slew of part numbers. Better yet, usually the dealer can take your VIN and immediately narrow it down. Even if you don't want to buy from that dealer, get the part number and you can search other online dealers.

You will not find these parts as aftermarket parts. You can find them from junkyards of course but they are probably going to be in worse shape.

The numbers you see stamped or printed on parts like that bezel are usually called engineering numbers and aren't actual part numbers. They can help you match parts up but only in person. You can't lookup those numbers (usually you can't...sometimes you can).

Last edited:
Back