How screwed up is this?!?!?

rk2112

:
Mazda CX-9 GT
Well I went to see one of my customers today. I pull into the parking lot and pull in the same area I always do. Well guess what?? They just had a water line replaced. They did not rope off the area or put any cones around the area either. You could not tell any work had been done in the parking lot..........and the pictures explain the rest of the story!! I had to climb out of the passenger side and had to be towed out. Now I have to file a claim against my customer to have the front wheel repaired or replaced. My CX-9 is only 2 months old with 5,000 miles. What a mess!! Oh and someone already dinged my door too!!(pissed)

Attachments

• untitled_edited-1.jpg
    untitled_edited-1.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 375
  • untitled 2_edited-1.jpg
    untitled 2_edited-1.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 340
  • untitled 1_edited-1.jpg
    untitled 1_edited-1.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 347
Last edited:
What the hell! That sucks man! Thats a deep ass hole! U had to file a claim for the wheel? The wheel new would be less then ur deductible right??

What the hell! That sucks man! Thats a deep ass hole! U had to file a claim for the wheel? The wheel new would be less then ur deductible right??

A new wheel costs $872. I am not paying for it, my customer is going to have to pick up the tab. He is responsible because it is his property. It wasn't easy going after a customer though. He should go after the contractor that did the work. They obviously did not back fill the ditch they dug properly.

o i got ya. So y did u file a claim if the r payin for it? That is pretty ridiculous though. They should have done something. Cones or tape.. something

o i got ya. So y did u file a claim if the r payin for it? That is pretty ridiculous though. They should have done something. Cones or tape.. something

I have to give my customer the information (cost of the damage) so they can file a claim with their insurance company.

Ah. I got ya. Thats bad. Sry about the car man. Im driving a damn Pt Cruiser cause my speed6 is in the shop! I decided to run into 2 mail boxes while sleeping so ya.. Obviously u were not an idiot like i was but im still sorry about the car. Lol.

Im still amazed at that hole!

It wasn't even noticeable when I pulled in the lot. They did a terrible job filling it in. It wasn't compacted at all. In fact my customer has water coming in their building in that same area now also.

Last edited:
Back