How much did you pay for your Mazda3?

Hi all,

I am going to get a new white i touring with sun roof and Bose package, I really appreciate your advises on best price I can negociate.
What is your MSRP and what did you pay for?

Thanks,
Anh

I paid $21,500 for my 2010 sport 5 door manual, with bose and roof. it was made in mid '09 so it has side mirror lights and dual footwell lights.

Last edited:
, later I added 2 year extended warranty for $1600, added on to financing,

Based on just this you did get screwed of at least the 1600. Extended warranty package are totally unnecessary and totally just extra profit for the dealer.

You bought a Mazda because they are well made, not because they are poorly made.

Am looking at an AT hatchback w/no pkgs at $18,880, down from an MSRP of $21,090. Sound good to everyone? What if I want the bose/moonroof package? Think I could I get him down to invoice ($1000 extra) for the package? What about lower?

Based on just this you did get screwed of at least the 1600. Extended warranty package are totally unnecessary and totally just extra profit for the dealer.

You bought a Mazda because they are well made, not because they are poorly made.

LoL have you ever owned a Mazda? I've owned 4 now and i've yet to have one that hasn't been plagued with some sort of retard problems, let alone the normal creaks and squeeks that have become the 2nd nature to 3 of the 4 cars.

If someone wants to pay for an extended warranty, more power to them. Mazda's no Honda in the reliability department.

For an MS3 w/o tech package, 22,300 + TTL and 4.09% interest for 60 months

Guess I did alright reading this thread, but not as good as some of you guys, who made out like bandits :).

Hey guys,

I got a 2010 3 Sport including Bose/sunroof package and paid $20,200, sticket was $21,900. Ok, I guess.

I got the same thing except with the 6 speed. I paid $20,995 but I got 0% financing for 60 months....very happy with it

LoL have you ever owned a Mazda? I've owned 4 now.... .

If someone wants to pay for an extended warranty, more power to them. Mazda's no Honda in the reliability department.

I disagree. Hondas have their own issues too. Ive had Fords, Honda's, Hyundai's, Jeep's, GMC's and 4 different mazda's and on my 4th. Everyone has their issues, but ive been more satisfied with my mazda branded vehicles then any others. Not one of them has left me stranded other then a small belt that broke on my 94 protege one night.

I always wait to buy extended warranties til my warranty period is almost up. 90% of all repairs and issues happen within those first 15-20k. and if you have an issue and want to keep the car over 3 years, then at that point buy the warranty. Only thing i ever purchase is GAP.

Extended warranties can be a waste if you buy them and dont keep the car for over 3-4 years (which i never do).

Just my $.02

I picked up my '10 3i Sport Automatic. Sticker was $17,855 i got her for $16,200 + TTG and GAP. I think i did pretty well. Oh and i was able to get 0% for 60 months :p

Last edited:
6/26/10
Hope this helps someone. Bought a new M3 5 door hatchback manual trans with tech package and moonroof/6CD/bose for ~20k. Total was 23K even out the door; that includes tax/title/doc. Tax rate here is 8.75%
MSRP was ~23k
GL shopping

My local dealer offered me a 2010 Speed3 sport for $22,700 + 6% tax/title under the S plan. I want a new speed 3, but i cant afford $500 a month...

On 7/24/2010 Picked up a 3 sport hatchback with auto, homelink mirror and bumper cover for $19500 - $2000 under MSRP and $1000 under invoice. They are trying to clear the lots. Got the last Copper Red Mica HB in Colorado.

Just bought my 2010 Mazda 3 i touring w/o bose sunroof package for 17,100, trade in came to 5,500 but had to pay off a little... after all was said and done, I walked away with a new car for 18,300 w/ tax/title and all the other b.s. fees they tack on at 0% for 60 months plus free oil changes for the time I own the car. I think I got a pretty damn god deal!

go to a mazda dealer's website in your area and you can get a quote from the online salesmen. Thats how I got under invoice.

liquid silver mazdaspeed3 with tech package. $1000 under invoice. 3.99%@60mo

and a free cargo tray cuz they pissed me off =)

hello

Agree with another Colorado poster's assessment that they were clearing the lots when I bought mine on the 2nd..

I bought the Mazda3 s Sport 5-door 6-spd manual with moonroof/6cd/Bose. Painted with crystal white pearl mica. $18750 + GAP coverage, and the rest of the taxes, registration, etc ad nausium. 0% APR, last day of the interest-free promotion.

A photo of it in my driveway this morning:
mazda3_small.jpg

Last edited:
Picked up my MazdaSpeed 3 with tech package on Wednesday...paid $22,987, financed for 2.64% for 3 years. <EDIT> The dealer was able to beat my 2.99% and found me 2.64%...nice!

Last edited:
Back