How much did you pay for your Mazda3?

:
2010 CX-9 GT AWD
Hi all,

I am going to get a new white i touring with sun roof and Bose package, I really appreciate your advises on best price I can negociate.
What is your MSRP and what did you pay for?

Thanks,
Anh

Last edited:
I've been avoiding this thread, because I'm so scared to find out whether or not I got screwed. Ignorance is bliss.

But since no one is posting... I guess I'll get the ball rolling.

I got the 2.0L 4-door iTouring model, no extra options or packages. My cost was $17,845.

I put $3000 down bringing payments to $277 a month, later I added 2 year extended warranty for $1600, added on to financing, bringing payments to what I have currently at $308 per month.

I actually picked up one after asking this question.
Mine is 2010 Crystal White Mazda3 s-GrandTouring with Moonroof and Bose Package.
My cost was $23,986

Hi all,

I am going to get a new white i touring with sun roof and Bose package, I really appreciate your advises on best price I can negociate.
What is your MSRP and what did you pay for?

Thanks,
Anh

M3 you say?

ac_schnitzer_bmw_m3.jpg

only $54,850.

I got the GT with Bose/Moonroof, Tech package, and a few odds ends...mats wheel locks, etc premium white. Sticker was 26+ got a discount of about 1500 some change. Hope it helps

just got one today.
touring sedan: MSRP 17,500 (manual, white, fog ligths, spoiler) and sunroof_bose pkg (+$1325)

0% financing

Bought i-touring manual transmission 4-door 3 days ago. Sticker price $18,240. Invoice $17,200. I talked them down to $17,000.

36-month financing at 2.9%

Crystal Mica Fully loaded GT Hatch ATX 24k with TTL out the door. Traded in my 2004 with around 5k left to owe...got $3600 over the 5k owed as a down.

I got a 2010 3 iTouring - Manual 5 Speed, no extra options for $16,900; With Tax and T&R it came it to $18k. I put 5k down, and got 5.24% , 60 months with payments at $260/mo.

I got a 2010 hatchback sport 6 spd. MSRP was $19,900 I was able to get it to $19,500 before tax and tag. I traded in my 2006 w/ 42k mi and got $3000 more than I owed so I used that as my down payment.

Looks like I over-paid according to that link (and from other sources as well). Well it was my first time buying a new car. I learned some valuable lessons, and even though I overpaid, I could have overpaid a lot more.

I know I got screwed on my financing too, my FICO score going in was 820 and they tried to start me at 9% and I was like eff no. As much as I argued I couldn't get them past 5.99%. I should have walked out the door and I bet they would have changed then.

Well next time I will be so much more prepared I will make sure they sell me their car for LESS than they paid for it. (upyours)

Looks like I over-paid according to that link (and from other sources as well). Well it was my first time buying a new car. I learned some valuable lessons, and even though I overpaid, I could have overpaid a lot more.

I know I got screwed on my financing too, my FICO score going in was 820 and they tried to start me at 9% and I was like eff no. As much as I argued I couldn't get them past 5.99%. I should have walked out the door and I bet they would have changed then.

Well next time I will be so much more prepared I will make sure they sell me their car for LESS than they paid for it. (upyours)
Sounds like my situation, only I didn't have to haggle on the interest rate much. I got 5.99% easily when my bank was only going to give me 6.5%. I wish I had known about truecar sooner!

I have a GT with tech and bose/moonroof package (black/tan), automagic and the homelink mirror. It was $26k out the door after tax which seems pretty decent to me.

I did get the X-Plan deal though (parents company uses Ford for a TON of vehicles) so I'm not sure how different that makes things.

I have a GT with tech and bose/moonroof package (black/tan), automagic and the homelink mirror. It was $26k out the door after tax which seems pretty decent to me.

I did get the X-Plan deal though (parents company uses Ford for a TON of vehicles) so I'm not sure how different that makes things.

Most times you can get under X-Plan and S-Plan if you go in looking to get under invoice, the plans are just around invoice.

Most times you can get under X-Plan and S-Plan if you go in looking to get under invoice, the plans are just around invoice.

Oh..

Clearly the next time I go to buy a car I need to consult everyone here because that would've been nice to know before I signed the papers (hand)

Hey all- so Im mulling over this potential option-any thoughts?

2010 Mazda 3 GT 5 Door AT
+Bose/Moonroof Pkg
+All Weather Floormats

20k would be my final out the door price.
That includes S plan pricing, and applying all the taxes, plates, misc fees and ($3500) rebate from the clunkers deal.

I am trying to work out a deal w/ adding Sirius as well....

Back