How much did you pay for your 2010-2011 CX-9

Dont trust too much on edmunds or KKB pricing rating on invoice and holdback. If the dealer is desperate enough to sell he will sell for a great price.

Just brought 2011 CX-9 AWD Grand Touring with nav, rear entertainment, power tailgate and mudguards for $35144 (taxes and registration and loyalty included) out the door. Car has only 80miles on odo. I test drove it for 65miles before i brought it :)

Doubt anybody can beat this deal!

misleading

The prices listed on these threads are often misleading. Many (most) sales incorporate financing of some kind as well as trade-ins. Dealers make money on both of these. Unless a transaction is all cash without a trade-in, it is very difficult to make any true comparison from deal to deal. I enjoy these discussions and like hearing everyone's stories but we all should be careful before we put too much stock in a number that may not tell the whole story.

Purchashed probably the last 2010 GT model (pearl white/sand) in my area with Nav/Rear ent. system for 34999 @ 0% APR 60 months. They also included:

All weather floor mats
towing hitch
90 day dent protection plan
2 full gas tanks
first oil change

did I do ok?

Very excited to get it home this Friday :)

What do you think about 33,700 price for a silver GT 2010AWD with moonroof, roof rails and power lift gate excluding tax and tags?
Well, the dealer dropped it to 33,300 exlcuding TT. Good deal?

Last edited:
What do you think about 33,700 price for a silver GT 2010AWD with moonroof, roof rails and power lift gate excluding tax and tags?
Well, the dealer dropped it to 33,300 exlcuding TT. Good deal?

Not sure how it compares but I got a GT with moonroof, power liftgate, Nav and Bose for 36K (excluding TT) and zero/60 finance back in August.

They have 0% for 60 months as well.

So if I am comparing your deal to mine correctly, you are just missing the Nav for a price that is $2700 lower. I don't recall anymore what they list the Nav for but it still seems like you are being quoted about $1000-1500 less than I paid. Not bad.

Well, I went with the 11 GT AWD with the same options. The price I got was 34,000.00. I had a trade-in as well. OTD price $25,000. I think I did alright.

Well, I went with the 11 GT AWD with the same options. The price I got was 34,000.00. I had a trade-in as well. OTD price $25,000. I think I did alright.

For an extra $300 the 2011 makes more sense as the annual depreciation amount between the 2010 and 2011 will be more than that.

I got my 2011 CX9 Touring $319/month with $1500 down for 42 month lease ....

price i just got quoted today
2011 gt awd with bose/nav/power lift gate/mud guards/all weather mats in pearl white for 35,250 + TTL and 0%
can i do better by waiting a little longer?

recently bought a 2011 Sport AWD with power driver seat package, white paint, roof rack and IPOD module for $28500 before ttl....

I just bought a 2011 Touring CX-9 without any other options tonight in silver. I did my usual e-mail attack method; I emailed all the dealers in the area and then played the lowest two off each other to get the lowest price.

Ended up paying $28,100 with the 0% financing. Pretty good deal, I thought.

New to the forum... Greetings!

2011 GT, FWD, Bose, Nav, Power Rear Gate, towing prep package. $38,360 MSRP, 35k flat after rebate, before ttl, 0% - 60 mos. Was one of the last '11 Dolphin Gray/Black interior ones left in CA (color w/options I wanted)... I'm in the LA area, they had to go to San Diego to get it.....

OTD (after ttl) price was around 39k (LA county taxes suck!). Equity in the Nissan yields financing 29k, thus keeps my payments under 500/mo.

Maybe not the best deal (compared to others I've seen) but the best deal *I* could make for the one I wanted! Get it Saturday! (drinks)

New to the forum... Greetings!

2011 GT, FWD, Bose, Nav, Power Rear Gate, towing prep package. $38,360 MSRP, 35k flat after rebate, before ttl, 0% - 60 mos. Was one of the last '11 Dolphin Gray/Black interior ones left in CA (color w/options I wanted)... I'm in the LA area, they had to go to San Diego to get it.....

OTD (after ttl) price was around 39k (LA county taxes suck!). Equity in the Nissan yields financing 29k, thus keeps my payments under 500/mo.

Maybe not the best deal (compared to others I've seen) but the best deal *I* could make for the one I wanted! Get it Saturday! (drinks)

Congrats and Welcome!

As long as you're happy with your purchase, that is all that matters!

Folks,
If I were to pay for a CX-9 in cash, would I be eligible for a better deal than if I used Mazda financing? I can currently get a FWD Touring with the Audio/moon roof package and power lift gate for around $31K before TTL. Is this a good price?

Back