How many of you...

boandlkramer

US Specs in Europe
:
'17 CX-5 GT AWD; '18 BMW X3
....are waiting for the CX-30?

Im an empty nester so Im ok with the loss of cubic footage.

Is the consensus here that its pretty much Mazdas version of the BMW X4/6?

I'll gladly take one without all that plastic all over it!
As long as it offers a turbo, that is. :)

No. I wouldn't mind the extra space, but it would need more power and I dont like the looks. A 300hp/380tq cx9 would go a lot further with me.

All that black plastic around the wheels. Ugh. Fugly. (headshake

It is def too much plastic but I was kinda waiting on it- size wise looks good and with less weight 187 would be ok(as I think it def lacks in new 5s), turbo sweet if they do it....but that was until my tranny started doing weird s*** (disengaging, not engaging into man mode- but just on startup) sooo yeah its officially for sale and right now I see a few ~20k mile loaded cpo '16s @21k I got my eye on. GTR would be nice but not dropping 34 on it(just added the N few months ago) and that cpo 100k powertrain is speaking to me as are the gen1 seats and my accessories that I already ripped out haha...keep that a few and go from there.

Last edited:
It is def too much plastic but I was kinda waiting on it- size wise looks good and with less weight 187 would be ok, turbo if they do it- vg....but that was until my tranny started doing weird s*** (just on startup) sooo yeah its officially for sale and right now I see a few ~20k mile loaded cpo '16s @21k I got my eye on. GTR would be nice but not dropping 34 on it(just added the N few months ago) and that cpo 100k powertrain is speaking to me as are the gen1 seats and my accessories that I already ripped out haha...keep that a few and go from there.

What's wrong with your transmission?

Shhh its a secret..but once driven/warmed up for a few minutes- fine. Was gonna do a drain/fill but north of 100k on OE fluid I'm thinking it ain't worth the risk

No codes- but again only the first few mintues after cold start..Mazda guy thought maybe same possibly caused by misfire(don't think so as I been there done that one) but big deal or not I'm leery enough and @6yrs/100k on s**** gonna start to go and even though I still like the ol girl and she's held up pretty darn well I really just don't want to deal w/it (HIDs ain't cheap either) and those 19s on the '16s #tits likewise OG swoop, heard?

Last edited:
Back