How in the hell did they get away with this????

cable43

Contributor
:
::P5::
DSC00198.jpg

(this is not a photoshop I took this myself)

i doubt it is a real plate..did u see the rear one. casue i thought the maryland plate had a crest in the middle of the plate. and there is no crest

i doubt it is a real plate..did u see the rear one. casue i thought the maryland plate had a crest in the middle of the plate. and there is no crest

+1 I see no decal on the front plate nor in the window(Texas has tags in the window and not on the plates).. so im saying fake plate

Yes... font and back... I couldn't believe it when I first saw it so I looped around to the back and there it was. It's a real MD plate (I should know I just had to get one not too ling ago).

Last edited:
I saw one on an old civic that just said STFU, and it was his rear plate. It was 7-8 years ago. Best plate I ever saw.

+1 I see no decal on the front plate nor in the window(Texas has tags in the window and not on the plates).. so im saying fake plate

in MD there are no decals on the front plates and no window stickers. It is a real plate.

.... have you ever been to MD?

for what it's worth each state can vary. Example:
in PA there are NO front plates, Stickers in the front window, and stickers on the rear plate

All I know is that I want it. It makes it so much more appropriate for the forum because it's on a MZ3! (cap't point out the obvious, everyone)
lol

in MD there are no decals on the front plates and no window stickers. It is a real plate.

.... have you ever been to MD?

Nope, can't say that I have.

for what it's worth each state can vary. Example:
in PA there are NO front plates, Stickers in the front window, and stickers on the rear plate

I know it can very from state to state but i used Texas as a example due ot the window stickers.

Back