How bad is your rotary addiction? 56K no way.

yeah we tried. next time were just gonna put the tranny on a jack and use the wheels of the jack to bring it up close enough to make it go in properly.
JDuncan said:
You just need a good clutch alignment tool. The best alignment tool is the input shaft of an actual tranny.

I don't have pics but I've owned: modded 84 GSL, stock 86 GXL, currently own a slightly modded 93 touring

I have videos, magazines, newspaper articles, books, keychains, engine parts, etc etc and have a keen eye and ear to find rotaries on the road!!

Wow...all very awesome cars....

Me myself...well, I've owned three 1st gens, four FC's, a 12a powered AE86 Corolla, and the RX8.

It sucks that the only pics I have are of my favorite 1st gen and now the RX8

Attachments

• img004.jpg
    img004.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 153
  • img001.jpg
    img001.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 145
  • DSC00844.JPG
    DSC00844.JPG
    652.3 KB · Views: 162
rotary addiction, yea, just got bit by the bug just last year, in July, have been working on the 89' I bought trying to make it reliable, as far as rotary goes for reliability that is. then I plan on buying a S5 TII the beggining of next year to turn into a show/race car.

My dad has to FCs in his name. One S4 (bad compression) and one s5 (I've gotten to drive it and honestly I like it. It's not like MY Lancer but when you can take a turn on a highway at 100mph I think the s5 is a good car.

Back