Attachments

• thalia4.JPG
    thalia4.JPG
    13.9 KB · Views: 117
  • thalia3.JPG
    thalia3.JPG
    18.2 KB · Views: 88
attachment.php

(wow) WHOOAOAOAOOOOAOAOAOAAOAOAOOOOAAAUUUURGHHAAOAOAOA!!!!!

i personally think Shakira is the hottest singer out right now. even though she seems to have disappeared lately

togan what's up with your sig?? (dunno) what happened to all the hotties you had before?

Damn +friction I like your taste...... Ani and Bjork are both cuties. I have to say Aimee Echo of theStart and the drummer from the Donnas( I know shes not a singer but she is an animal on that kit and hot to boot). Brody from the Distillers looks pretty hot in their latest video.

Bjork I'm attracted to that wierd side she brings. Sometimes she looks good, and at other times uh...no. I wonder if I'd hit it at least once? Just something about her beattin the s*** out of that reporter...

Ahh yes. The elders of the board are coming out to support the old school hotties (old school as in songwriters, not just dancers who lip sync half of the time). Surpised I was so mildly flamed for even mentioning the likes of Bjork. :D

Yeah,whoever said Natalie Imbrulia is extremely hot too.I saw Johnny English and man would I have loved to have been that motorcycle.(hitit)

Ashanti is cute but she got some fatass thighs,nasty(puke)

Last edited:
Dragon Wagon said:
Yeah,whoever said Natalie Imbrulia is extremely hot too.I saw Johnny English and man would I have loved to have been that motorcycle.(hitit)

Ashanti is cute but she got some fatass thighs,nasty(puke)
Nothing wrong with a lil thicky thick girl!

Back