Holy crap this car is awesome!

uncjigga

:
2017 Mazda CX-9 Signature Edition
First time poster here (and first time Mazda owner as well.) Just traded-in my (badly) aging '06 Passat for a brand spanking new '17 CX-9 Signature. Haven't peeked at the owners manual or infotainment guide and didn't get the tutorial either (closed deal @ 10pm and let the poor salesman go home.) I figured out how to set the memory seat, pair a phone and program HomeLink but that's about it. Anything else I should check for first time setup?

The drive home was amazing. So quiet, so smooth, and so much torque! The heads up display is pretty cool, and the active safety features haven't annoyed me yet. Anyway, just wanted to introduce myself and my ride, and I'll look out for any other new CX-9 tips and tricks.
eb3bdd4f730192528d083dbf5beead8a.jpg

That is a nice improvement for you indeed!

Hopefully you go back to the dealer and get the tutorial...

(headbang)

I have a few accessories to get installed so if I haven't figured anything out by then, I'm sure they'll be happy to help.

I haven't figured out if the memory function on the seat also remembers the mirror position? It doesn't seem to be linked, which is odd...

Good luck with the new wheels. I got the Grand Touring 2 weeks ago and I love the vehicle as well (wife talked me out of the Signature because guaranteed the little ones would destroy the nice interior).

The seat memory function does not work the mirrors unfortunately. It does remember the setting of the HUD though.

I dont know why Mazda has half assed implementation of so much stuff on this car whereas my mazda6 gets almost the full monty.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back