hks bov

rodney

:
mazdaspeed 3
wondering why all the videos i see on youtube of mazdaspeed3's with the hks bov never make that bad azz high pitch chirp sound you hear on alot of other vehicles with the same bov? anyone know why that is, cause i really want to get that sound

mine makes the high pitched chirp... that because im doin VTA not recirc... makes a huge difference in the noise.... and as for my cars felt like the drivabilty was better... some will say other wise... i have no prob in VTA

The chirp you will get regardless. My understanding is that in recirc mode, the HKS SSQV is quieter in VTA.

i understand that, so the only way to get that chirp is to run it vta?

pretty much unless you find a way to incorperate the fins in the recirc fitting and even then its a gamble lol i have no issues at all running VTA.

thats the first one i heard, thats the sound i want with out running vta, it thats possible

well the fins are what makes that sound so the only way i could see possible is if you somehow put the fins in the recirc fitting...

oh damn i didnt know you could do that. thanks for the heads up, im waiting for the cobb ap though

Back