HID Kit Website:

Carbon 3

:
2007 Mazda 3 Gt Sport Hatchback
xenonhidconversionkit.com.Anybody with a mazda 3 buy from this website??Im looking for a 4300k or 6000k kit for my 07 mazda 3 gt hatchback.Overall the specs look decent on this site,free shipping in Canada,and states and lifetime warranty on bulbs and ballasts and return policy if not happy,no hassle.

Anybody buy from these guys,please let me know what they're Kits are like! Thanks.

i bought mine from ebay and they work great.. here is a picture

IMAG0764.jpg

Last edited:
heres how they look from the front Carbon 3.... and also i took liberty of looking for some for you and here are some i found one 1st page https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

DSC_0356.jpg

also if you want you can just bite the bullet and buy the kit from the site, bc they have a lifetime warranty on bulbs and ballasts....its up to you though

Last edited:
yeah so i went with ddm per this forums support...i saw that all locations were in CA, me being in SC i expected a normal shipping time...a heads up that they are shipped directly from CHINA would of been nice..i can expect a 3 and a half week to one month wait on shipping time...i mean its not ripping a customer off, but still would of been nice to know prior to paying.

I bought a 6000k 35w kit from ebay to replace my stock halogen headlights on my 3 S hatchback and could barely see at night. I ended up switching back. Is it true I would have to change the projector or would I just need a higher wattage kit?

I bought from DDM tuning, and it took about a week to ship from China to Virginia. Quicker than I expected, but make sure you keep checking the tracking info and you are home when they deliver because you have to sign for it.

I bought a 6000k 35w kit from ebay to replace my stock halogen headlights on my 3 S hatchback and could barely see at night. I ended up switching back. Is it true I would have to change the projector or would I just need a higher wattage kit?

you can just get a clear lens for the projectors you have now. And the wattage of a ballast is only for running different types of bulbs. The typical is 35w which is all you need, unless you get some fancy kit running the new phillips HID's, then you would need a 55w....(ramble)

Last edited:

I have DDM Tuning 5k HIDs in stock halogen projectors and don't have clear lens and have great light output. I don't think they are very bright to other drivers either. But every kit is different.

otqcu0.jpg

i bought from them 3 weeks ago. great service and they hid conversion kit are really high quality one. I ordered the canbus ballast 55w. installation was EASY. I have a mazda 3 2011. I didn't have to remove nothing. no bumper, no headlight. You just reach the bulb directly and then remove the bulb and install this hid kit. I order 8000K 55w for my hid kit. I took some pictures if someone is interested.
mazdahidkit.jpg

there are soo many others like
VLED: works great currently have em
Diamond: my cousin owns them not the cheapest but they work great
DDM: love em have them on my other car
EBAY: on my first MZ3 09 and they worked till i totaled the car

i have to say, yes shipping took about two weeks ish ( something like 16 days) but i love the DDM kit, so simple to wire up, i got the 3000ks for my fog being i have factory HIDs already. but they are wonderfull. and by far the cheapest ive found with a great warranty.
418146_3038725600148_1023242611_32912517_287835955_n.jpg

Back