Hey Wisconsin friends!!

Mazdaboysp23

:
2006 Volvo S60R Passion Red/Gobi Sand Interior
Hey guys!! Its been too long! I wanted to let everyone know that I traded in my 2010 Mazda 3 @ Rosen Mazda (still availiable) for a car that I have wanted forever, a 2006 Volvo S60R with 40k miles. They are rare and hard to find and i found my new gem in Baton Rouge LA and had her shipped here to the Mazda dealership where I work. I will still if I am invited come to events since everyone from the Mazda forums minus a few are really great guys! My 2010 is here with full service records and a clean Autocheck and mint like always. I will still be an active member on here of course, all the people on the Volvo forums are kinda crusty and old so I cant see myself being very active on there. Let me know if anyone is interested in my car, I hate seeing her outside by herself on the lot but it looks better than the new 2012 Mazdas we have here!! Talk to you all soon, have a Happy Holidays!

man, ive seen a red S60R for sale in palatine, il for the last like 6 months. you need to post when your looking for cars like that. alot of us spend alot of time driving and know where even somewhat rare cars are.

that one had more miles on it and I dont think it was certified pre ownes, I remember seeing it on Cars.com

it was private seller, so wouldnt be certified anything. lol. they just had it parked at the end of there driveway right off Rand Rd and i always drove past it.

Back