Hey everyone

BoostedSpd6

Contributor
:
MazdaSpeed 6
Dear Nepoc,

I have not been honest about what i have bought or where i live or what has gone on this past year or so. The shop was a bad investment that went south and didn't turn out the way i wanted, so instead of answering to everyone about it i just decided to make things up and leave this place. That was not the best way to handle things, i should've been honest from the start. I still have the Speed, the black one #2717, and while it sits in the garage during the winter, its still for the most part how it was when i left here. I never sold it, never bought an IS-F, never moved to GA, although i did visit my uncle who lives there and looked at a few houses. I have gotten Married, and me and my wife have a wonderful baby boy now. I still live in RI, although in Warwick. I apologize for my actions and for making you all believe i left this great community and group. I hope you all can forgive me and the way i have acted over the past year or so.

Glad you are doing well, but I don't exactly understand why you had to lie to us like that.

We aren't exactly a judgmental group or anything. Had you told the truth, I'm pretty sure nobody would have looked down on you. While personally I appreciate your honesty, I'd say at this point you damaged your reputation more by creating a fantasy life in GA with an ISF than if you had just told the truth about your shop.

Yea Gary I agree with Sean, you didnt have to go the that length. I mean s*** happens, its not like we were all going to s*** on you and judge you for it. Glad you are back(I hope). Glad you came clean about everything. Just be up front with everyone. Thats the best way to be.

Hope all is well with the baby and everything.

Wow..... Just wow.

I feel kind of hurt that you had to lie about things after all we've done as a group or the trips you and I have done.

Well i havent been on in awhile but thats because im busy lol...but Gary i didnt even know any of this stuff happened..hope all is well i was wondering where the hell youve been..and i havent received any text messages from ya lol

wow...don't know what to say gary...shocked....i guess i'll start with i'm glad you came clean...but that whole long real specific kinda made up stuff? probably would have best to have just said nothing...0....i mean we'd would have figured, like i thought before we heard from you, that the business didn't work out...i'm just really surprised/disapointed i guess...i echo the others commnets too. wow...congrats on the marriage and baby...i hope you and family are happy and things have worked out for ya...certainly don't wish you any ill will for sure!

Lost for words bro. I know things were not working as planned, but you should know we are a family here. Many of us have gone through some tough times in our lives and it's our friends and family that help pull us through them. I think I speak for everyone that if there was anything we could have done to help we would have. I'm with Mark, I never wish anything bad on anyone and try to always see the good. Trust is a big part of any form of relationship. Well, I do hope things are well now with you and family.

Wow, I'm sorry to hear things didn't work out for you and that you decided to take the avenue. I am glad to hear things seem to have turned around for you.

Hey Gary,

Sorry to here about all that. Congrats on the marriage and child!

Is your shop open or whats the current state? (Hope its not a sore wound)

Back