Help needed!

Burlo

:
Mazda2 sport
Anybody know if there's any way I can program my car so that when I turn off the engine/take the keys out the ignition my mirrors will fold in/windows go up and when I turn the car on the mirrors open up again? Also for my doors to auto lock after driving off? Thanks In advance!

Where can we American urchins get power mirrors?

You would also need to modify the window switch, you know the round "button" that our cars are missing? That button is for the power mirrors. You could get one from the UK, but then the Auto window switch will be on the wrong side. So you'd need to modify one of the two circuit boards, which requires soldering.

You can do ths with a multi channel aftermarket alarm. It's tricky, and requires some trial and error with relay wiring and load settings, but it can be made to do it.

I had a 4 channel Viper I wired to my S2000 to not only roll up/down the windows, but open/close the power top..

It's something i plan on looking into at somepoint but i have no idea how I'll do it yet haha

Hmzzz nice one ! my dutch MZ2 has also those luxuriuos mirrors(yippy), i keep an eye on this thread !

My car has that as a standard equipment. Auto folding mirrors upon locking via remote or lock/unlock request button in the door handle (keyless entry), and will retract itself if i turn on the ignition

Latest posts

Back