Help me out and earn Cash

:
02 MP5
Hey guys, Ive started a new job selling affordable health insurance,and I thought of a way that you could help me out and earn some cash on the side. If you know anyone who needs affordable health insurance get me their name and number. If they sign up as a thank you I'll kick you down $25. If you sign yourself up I give you $25 back. I figure this is a win win for all, you get cash, I get contracts, they get insured.

If you have any questions, or names and numbers call me at 909 312 4494 or 909 656 6060.

J.R.

ill get back to u on that. is dental seperate from health? it is right? thanks - chris

Sorry L8R, Unless you hook me up with RT airfare and hotel, I wont be able to help you out. State Law mandates that I meet clients face to face to sign them up. And frankly my commision is not THAT good!

Perhaps your insurance license is diffrent from the one I am trying to get: I thought you could only sign people up in california? Can you also do Life Insurance, and annuities?

Jimvh3 said:
Perhaps your insurance license is diffrent from the one I am trying to get: I thought you could only sign people up in california? Can you also do Life Insurance, and annuities?

I would have to get registered in each state. Besides, the health insurnace I sell requires me to meet with the individual face to face.

You have to be licensed in the state in which you sell insurance. Every state has different rules to get a non-resident license.

And a 'life agent' license means that you can sell life or health. You cannot sell Variable life policies without taking the special certification. Same goes for Long term care.

Back