Hello Newbie here with a speed6

zazoom-n

Hey guys! So ya I bought a speed6 I love it! I went from a 02 Gtstang to my speed I gotta tell you I am very impressed! I can not wait to take it to the track and test it out. Well anyways it is mica black touring edition. I will have pix soon hopefully. Well anyways I am from Overland Park Kansas and my name is Kimi and I am very excited to find a forum for this car!

Peace

Kimi

wow from GT mustang to a MS6?

Interior is so nice on the MS6. I love that car. Its very well tuned in the suspention area although its said that the AWD tune was a bit week. But it lap pretty impressive times in the ring.

Have they develop a FM Innercooler for the car? The hood design doenst do much to actually cool the air.

please post pics!

spacemonkey said:
wow from GT mustang to a MS6?

Interior is so nice on the MS6. I love that car. Its very well tuned in the suspention area although its said that the AWD tune was a bit week. But it lap pretty impressive times in the ring.

Have they develop a FM Innercooler for the car? The hood design doenst do much to actually cool the air.

please post pics!

Yes this car should do better in the quarter stock than the stang or pretty close but with this car it brings luxury aspects to a quick car. Dont get me wrong I loved my stang but it was time for a change and trust me I will buy a stang again. But for now it is time for the MS6 fun!

Back