Guess?

Yeah I feel ya, I was lucky too practice on a Tacoma first (my bro in laws). It's not hard just scary.

It's lowered on racing beat and Koni STR. I had a little bit of an accident at the track. Blew out one of my enkei wheels and kumho tires. Front lip ripped off and I cracked my R/F Rotor. Oh and strut bent over hence why the str.

Ouch. What did you hit? Whatever happened to the rear brakes thing?

It's lowered on racing beat and Koni STR. I had a little bit of an accident at the track. Blew out one of my enkei wheels and kumho tires. Front lip ripped off and I cracked my R/F Rotor. Oh and strut bent over hence why the str.

Crying like a little kid. Hi Font I see you are still at it. I've been overseas working and man I'm glad to be home.

Rear disc brakes work well. I will have to post pics of the build. Honestly I did notice a difference, but mainly in 60 to 0 test. Does nothing for me on the track though. I wish I could cram a 2.0 or something in here. At this point I'm just waiting for the Hazumi! Bound ahead! Spring forward! I'm sure USA will crap it up some way.

Back