Guage rings?

^ chill dude

read the how to.
plus the instructions that come with the rings are some of the best instructions i've ever read.
there is even a video on CD that comes with rings.

I can control my emotions!!....*thinks about his very own set of street rings*..........*cries* somebody hold me....>_<

they are not "Sreet Rings"
they are still Dave B rings.

Dave B was the guy who invented them
Dave B was the one who put them into production.

Dr.Sound said:

Dave does not make them anymore. You can probably find a set of DaveB rings in the for sale thread if you'd like to get a set.

Dr.Sound said:

as far as I'm concerned..DaveB quit, so unless he patents the product DaveB rings... They are Street Rings now...Street Rings forever

yeah dave bizzle pooped out and stopped making them when there was such a high demand, not a good situation when a product like these are drooled over

!STREET RINGS!

im not hatin on daveb or anything like that, gotta give him props for creating the rings, but i will call my set street rings

I think its just a matter of respect by still calling them Dave B rings. Gotta give props to were it's deserved ya know.

You are right, it is about respect. We are not going to step on anyones toes. Which is why I personally got Dave's approval. Dave opted out of making his rings; didn't want anything to do with them. He said to do whatever we wanted. I even ask if he wanted to do a huge bulk order of sets and not have to do the customer service job and he declined. So with his consent and our pleasure, we are making them ourselves, and Dave is not.

********** said:
You are right, it is about respect. We are not going to step on anyones toes. Which is why I personally got Dave's approval. Dave opted out of making his rings; didn't want anything to do with them. He said to do whatever we wanted. I even ask if he wanted to do a huge bulk order of sets and not have to do the customer service job and he declined. So with his consent and our pleasure, we are making them ourselves, and Dave is not.
ahh, gotcha :)
i thought Dave made them and u sold them.
in that case they are Street Rings.........designed by Dave B ;)

it's all good cullen, u always have quality product at awesome price.
if i didnt have a set already i would jump on this.

orlandomsp said:
Any word on how much these will go for?

Not yet. Patience, my son. Soon, we all shall know. It iwll be posted here, int he PMs people have asked me to send, as well as in the group buy thread when it is posted.

********** said:

LOOKS LIKE STREET RINGS TO ME!!!(wink)

Zoom-Zoom03 said:
LOOKS LIKE STREET RINGS TO ME!!!(wink)
Dr.Sound said:
ahh, gotcha :)
i thought Dave made them and u sold them.
in that case they are Street Rings.........designed by Dave B ;)

it's all good cullen, u always have quality product at awesome price.
if i didnt have a set already i would jump on this.

Street Ring rap

Yo I'mma get me a pair of Street Rings
Dave B gave up can't do the things!!

Cullen stepped up like a homey should
Repp those rings fo your hood!!

Street Rings how you gonna test me
Perplex me and vex me...

Boyz can't wait to get these
Imma be the first to fit an test these

Peeps round the hood gonna rep like a mazda should
Street Rings Realize this era and it's all gooooooooood!!!

Back