GtSpec braces

Python90

:
Titanium 2003.5 MSP
So last year I saw GtSpec had a full compliment of chassis bracing for our cars and thought to myself "Good, when I can afford it I'll buy these". And today with credit card in hand I went to their website to find the parts no longer listed! Help! Anyone who knows where I can get my hands on these or similar bars please post.

You can't get them anymore unless correct me if I am wrong you have to start a gb for these suspension pieces and I think it's like a minimum of 10 people who have to commit.

try contacting alex todd (aka scratchnsniff) to see if he has any. If brand doesn't matter to you keep an eye out for KMR which are replicas of the gtspec parts(almost just as good imo).

If you're looking for a front strut tower bar or lower tie bar, Cusco still makes them. You can buy them brand new from http://cr3motorsports.com/Protege/Protege-Chassis

I had everyone of them FS last week but only have the front strut bar and rear P5 strut bar left now.. GB you'll need to find 15 people willing to prepay for the parts and that's 15 per piece you want to have made.

Back