Gt spec front strut bar / brand new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laser Blue

:
'03.5 Mazdaspeed Protege / Laser Blue Mica
Tired of waiting for the group buy? Well, wait no more!
Brand new, most current revision (blue mounting plates). Never installed.
Comes with all necessary mounting hardware.
No Dibs... First to pay gets it. SOLD...SOLD...SOLD & SHIPPED
strutbar2.jpg

Last edited:
F@#$, y didn't u post it 2 months ago so i dont have to wait another year from the GB

Thanks , Dude. I wish I could do something to repay you.... like find you a cork to plug your bleeding anus before you get light-headed(crazy)

IIRC, this doesnt fit properly with cars that have cruise control... right?

Lots of guys have used it on P5's and NA Prote's with Cruise. I imagine that they had to relocate the mounting bracket for the cruise or something.

it fit's over the cruise control bracket... i added washers to make up the space...

i'm surprised it's still available too... GT Spec parts for third gen proteges are getting more rare
most of their stuff is special order now

Man, I hope this thing sells soon 'cause I could jump on this ASAP...dammit! I don't even need it but it's all shiny and others like it so much that it makes me want it.

I just left the old bracket underneath the new one on the passenger side for the cruise control. Still had enough threads & doesn't appear unlevel or touch the bottom of the hood either. Simple.

new_stb.JPG

I just left the old bracket underneath the new one on the passenger side for the cruise control. Still had enough threads & doesn't appear unlevel or touch the bottom of the hood either. Simple.

new_stb.JPG

Very good... couldn't you also leave the driver side bracket too, just to guaranty level and visual symmetry (would look the same on both sides)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back