Greetings from Orlando..!

Bumble_Bee

:
Mazda RX-8
Hello there...

I'm new to this forum, but not the scene... I hear a lot about this forum, so I finally joined... :)

I'm a proud owner of an '04 Lightning Yellow Mazda RX-8 Touring Edition... I still find myself smiling everyday when I look at it. I can't help it..I absolutely love this car...!! I look forward to meeting many of you and hope to enjoy my stay...

BB (k)

Hello there...

I'm new to this forum, but not the scene... I hear a lot about this forum, so I finally joined... :)

I'm a proud owner of an '04 Lightning Yellow Mazda RX-8 Touring Edition... I still find myself smiling everyday when I look at it. I can't help it..I absolutely love this car...!! I look forward to meeting many of you and hope to enjoy my stay...

BB (k)

Welcome aboard! I think that newness will stay with you, for a while. The RX-8 is a fine little car. We've had my wife's '06 Grand Touring for two years; and, she still loves it, except for the gas mileage. She was the one who wanted it, though. I hope you get as many compliments on your car as she's had.

Welcome....the wife and I are buying a RX8 for a playtoy car in a bit. WE live in newfoundland canada but have a House in zephyrhills FL. Love central florida

welcome. there is going to be quiet a bit of movement n the orlando area soon. check the fl section for details!!!

I am no rotorhead, but, I can welcome you to the FL section!!

Were you at the last Mazdapalooza at Classic Mazda? Right in your backyard

Last edited:
Hey bee, welcome to the forum. For those of you who do not know the bee, she has one bad ass RX 8.

WOW....I'm so sorry that I joined...posted..and seemed to never return....
Thank you so much for the "Welcomes"....!

jms...I do get "tons" of compliments... ;)

kojak...zephyrhills is very nice...I've been there several times!

Jcell...I will keep checking the FL section.

Pro5...Yes, I was at the last MazdaPalooza at Classic Mazda ( the only Yellow 8 ;) ) and Hai to you too...:)

HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Reyan....Thank you so much for the awesome compliment... *kisses*

altspace...better late than never..LOL!

....and sandspeed...How about that otown meet?? Let's do it!

Just lookin through my pics and realized you were parked directly infront of me on the otherside of teh miatas.

I gots a pic too of your car over by the Classic Mazda sign

Very sexy vehichle!!

yeah...zephyrhills suits me fine. small town like I live in, just alot warmer. I just got the wheels on my 5....she looks awsome now!

Just lookin through my pics and realized you were parked directly infront of me on the otherside of teh miatas.

I gots a pic too of your car over by the Classic Mazda sign

Very sexy vehichle!!

Jeez, I need to get on here more often....Pardon the delay, I remember seeing your sweet "5", as well... :)

Oh yeah? It wasn't much to look at then. lol

Not that it's a whole lot better now, but, at least it's lowered now!

And, if and when Raider ever gets SpringPalooza up and together, i'll be there with both pro5's this year

Latest posts

Back