greddy evo exhaust

no, the greddy had some +40 offset tenzos. it's not yours poe. i remember emailing you. you're not the owner of the one i saw.

Good news for everyone!! Greddy just finished prototyping a new exhaust for the MSP, which they said will also fit the other Protege models once they make the proper adjustments. Everyone was confused when I told them they were using my car today to prototype two new exhaust systems. I now know why. (They prototyped two new exhaust setups on my car today)

#1 - The previous exhaust did not properly fit the MSP, from what they tell me. This new one is 60mm, which they said is much better breathing for our turbo.

#2 - This is the main reason they needed my car today. The resonator and setup they had before was too loud for production. This new model will comply better to local laws, so I won't get pulled over like I do with my show car every time I step on the gas. That car sets off car alarms if I want it to. Remember, that car is a V6 though, so it has a meatier sound, it isn't like some Toyota/Hyundai/Honda exhausts, which sound like "pissed off bees."

At any rate, Charlie said the exhaust system should be back on shelves within a month or so, updated and better than ever! I am looking forward to it, because I didn't get to hear it when it was on my car today. I was at work. I will get my free exhaust when it is ready for production again.
Let me know if you need any further info, I may be able to ask him about it.
Thanks!

I saw greddy evo on p5... I loved the loud sound but for my taste it was just too big!!!

i like the greddy exhaust and might get one in the future if my credit gets better. my hks exhaust is too quiet!

I want to get the Greddy, but the cheapest i can find it for is $525. Only wish it was cheaper :(

Greddy will sell it if we want it!

Anyone interested in an exhaust system, please start bugging your vendors. This means local speed shops that carry Greddy or are interested in doing so. Also, the internet shops such as www.apexr1.com and www.Corksport.com . I just got off the phone with Charlie @ Greddy a bit ago. I wanted to see if he what the status of the kit was. I almost was able to get him to bring out the turbo Greddy Z he has also, since we are having our big car show @ HQ today. They used my car to prototype the SP2 and EVO2 exhaust systems. This was March 9<SUP>th</SUP>, and they still have not started sending these from <?xml:namespace prefix = u1 /><u1:country-region u2:st="on"><u1:place u2:st="on"><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">Japan</u1:place></u1:country-region></st1:place></st1:country-region>. Charlie said the Honda exhaust systems are shipping first, since it appears they will sell more. I tried to explain to him there is no exhaust systems available for our car right now, so there is a demand for them. I also explained that our exhaust system is very restrictive, and we can make big power gains by replacing it. Since we have the turbo, we benefit from a free flowing exhaust system like they produce. If we can start making it known there is a demand for these parts, they will start shipping them to the <u1:country-region u2:st="on"><u1:place u2:st="on"><st1:country-region w:st="on"><st1:place w:st="on">US</u1:place></u1:country-region></st1:place></st1:country-region>. So bug every retailer of exhaust systems you can think of, and they will in turn start bugging Greddy to get these shipped and ready for us to buy!! Thank you!

question

hey bro i want to buy the evo cat back

so do u think is loud or is it quiet

h4tor1 said:
I have greedy evo on my car. Below 4000 rpm, that exhaust is LOUD. But, when you rev it more than 4000 rpm, that exhaust sounds good -> that's my opinion :p

is this the evo or evo2? i cant find just the old greddy evo exhaust for the protege5, is the evo louder than the newer evo2's?

anyone can you help a brother out?

backshot.jpg

damn looks good. it'll probably be screaming if you get yourself some headers along with it. my friend's got the greeedy evo exhaust on his prelude, and that thing can wake up a neighborhood at idle.

Back