Grand-AM weekend anyone?

solidtrance

:
HIS: 2005 RX-8 WWP GT 6MT* HERS: 2006 Speed6 BCM 6MT**
I have wanted to do this for a while now, so why not this summer. I like to take at least one good road trip every summer and this summer I have my eyes on getting out to see a race. i would love to see a series where Mazda is competitive so that narrows it down to Grand Am or Continental Tire Challenge. After a little research I see that both of the races that are close feature both racing series. I think our options are;

Grand AM/Continental Challenge @ Road America, June 23 - 25
Elkhart Lake, WI
More Information HERE

Grand AM/Continental Challenge @ Mid Ohio, September 16 - 17 *****Final Race of the season
Lexington, OH
More Information HERE

I would be interested in getting a group together to drive up (or down as the case may be) and either finding a place to get rooms together or looking for a place to camp (right on the track if possible). I have heard of Mazda NA setting up a place for people with Mazdas to park and camp at the track if there is enough intrest. If you are interested, and would actually go, let me know. If there is enough interest I will get in touch with someone at Mazda NA to see if this will be possible. I would also be down for camping off site or staying in a hotel if needed.

So who's in?

Awsome, i have seen your threads about this in the past and though it looked like a great time. Please keep us in the loop. I will definately be up for this at one and maybe both events. It would be great to meet some more Mazdas folks.

Awsome, i have seen your threads about this in the past and though it looked like a great time. Please keep us in the loop. I will definately be up for this at one and maybe both events. It would be great to meet some more Mazdas folks.

We do have a great time and you will have access that the general public does not get, inside the paddock areas of all of the teams, SpeedSource, Sahlen, Freedom, i-Moto, Dempsey Racing as well. A good time is always had by all. You may even have the opportunity to lend a hand in thepits with one of the teams during one of those weekends!

We do have a great time and you will have access that the general public does not get, inside the paddock areas of all of the teams, SpeedSource, Sahlen, Freedom, i-Moto, Dempsey Racing as well. A good time is always had by all. You may even have the opportunity to lend a hand in thepits with one of the teams during one of those weekends!
That is really cool!

I may shot forJune I get back for Miami that friday, but have a car show on sunday

Back