Gran turismo 4 , I think the Protege 5 should be in it. What do you think?

Bstric6

I think that the protege 5 should be in Gran Turismo 4. it would be a great combination of having Mazdas in a video game. would this be a good idea or a bad idea

i think it would be a awesome idea, but on the latest car list from the game that i saw, it is not in gt4.

I don't know about GT1, but Gran Turismo 2 has the Protege 5 in it. It's called the 323 Familia or something like that; the Japanese moniker for the car. I think you can be pretty sure that it will also be in GT4. And yes, it's a very good idea to keep it in! Even though it's as slow on the TV as it is on the road... it's all good.

Chris

GT4 Is gonna have an option to download new cars off the internet so If it isnt in it at first I bet it'll be added after a little while.

It better damn well be in there, The Vibe and the matrix are in there. That means they will have a sport wagon race or something like that. It better be in there, you hear me Polyphony!!! And Mazda I know you read these forums, make sure that the protege 5, one of your best selling cars in your line up is in that game.

KYREDP5 said:

Maybe because more ppl have Dodge rams? :D

yeah i see what you mean, but does a ram seem like the type of car in a Racing game? maybe an off road game or somethin.

i also think the idea about downloading cars is sweet. cant wait

hehe the SRT-10 is a beast expect little strange looking being a huge truck lowered with a HUGE front nose. Oh and it destorys most cars out there :D

It comes with 22s. i think thats stupid. maybe put some lighter wheels like 18s or 17s and it could be even faster in the quarter mile.

Yep though my biggest gripe is the front of the truck is little to big looking.
Guess they still trying to keep the brute look of the truck but a nicer curve to it would be nice.

Are you serious the Matrix and the Vibe is going to be in GT4.I can't believe that Polyphony would bother getting Pontiac.That would be cool to have the P5 in the game.It would be even better to have the MazdaSpeed in the game too.By the way when is GT4 coming out anyways????

each GT game has to have the stupid useless cars that nobody wants...remember the capacino from gt2 or the daihatsus in gt3...just think matrix/vibe in gt4

You have a point there but PT Shitter...uh I mean Cruiser in GT3 and The Matrix are night and day especially if they put the 180 hp XRS.

ok, i see how the vibe gt and matrix xrs are different than our p5.........................but explain the ficking suzuki aerio or the kia rio. why are they in the game?

on a side note: i got my new psm the other day and it had screenshots of gt4 in it and it looks amazing..................

Back