Got broke off again.

Damn Sorry to hear that Jamie, I remember when you did it the first time. Who says skateboarding isn't tough. Skaters rule!!!!

Going with TXMazdaSpeeder's theme:

Falling on the razor-sharp reef with a 15 foot wave about to break on your head isn't exactly safe either. I have ther scars to prove it.

Damn man, that sucks. I skate a lot too. And 2 weeks before this semester started, i fractured my leg skating an oversized 4 stair. Kinda like the Big Barcelona Stairs you see in the skate videos. But yeah, that sucked. Hope it heals fast, and you go back there, and land the trick you were trying, that's what i did. Nollie Frontside 180. BAM!

TXMazdaSpeeder said:
hitting the water from 7 feet up at 35mph still hurts like a b**** :)
I have taking some nasty wipeouts wakeboarding, but after some of the falls i have taken snowboarding and skating. The wakeboarding ones were nothing besides red marks and lots of stinging. Once i busted my nose and eye on a knee board, but still nothing broken. Surfing can get nasty if you hit a reef, but it seems more gouges and stiches not broken bones (although im sure it could easily happen if you get tangled in a reef) i never got to into surfing due to my location. I have an old school CB board from the 80's that is pimp though :D the b**** is like 3" thick and bright colors. lol

Natey said:
Going with TXMazdaSpeeder's theme:

Falling on the razor-sharp reef with a 15 foot wave about to break on your head isn't exactly safe either. I have ther scars to prove it.
I could imagine... i got wrecked when i tried to go out in 6ft seas(wedge)

Back