Got a new part.

mspeed555

Potential Scammer!
Yeah so I drove to my house yesterday and on my front door was my dsmconverts afc. I was quick to try to install it. Put it all together and then I wanted to drive my car to test it out. It didnt start,so I called Ian for (help) no answer. I rechecked everything I forgot the ecu ground. (wow), (braindead duh. It pulls much much harder now even in stock boost. Now I just need to buy a laptop for the datalogging part.

Last edited:
NICE! pretty soon everyone in MN is going to be running one, that makes mspeed555, 4drboost, and boomergt, right, or did I miss someone? I have plans to get one as well but other mods must come first.

boostisfun357 said:
NICE! pretty soon everyone in MN is going to be running one, that makes mspeed555, 4drboost, and boomergt, right, or did I miss someone? I have plans to get one as well but other mods must come first.

When you get one for you, get one for me too :p

Rawyzf said:
When you get one for you, get one for me too :p
how about next summer? i think i've pushed my wife pretty hard this summer for mods, it might have to wait. although....there's always Christmas, he he he (yippy)

boostisfun357 said:
how about next summer? i think i've pushed my wife pretty hard this summer for mods, it might have to wait. although....there's always Christmas, he he he (yippy)

That's a long time to wait, but it might be worth it.

Yeah I got sent the old fmic map. and I threw a lean code. So I just put the superstock map in. Works good now.
Thanks, Tom/Boomergt for letting me use your laptop to install that new map.
---pm sent to boomergt-----

Coolio
mspeed555 said:
Yeah I got sent the old fmic map. and I threw a lean code. So I just put the superstock map in. Works good now.
Thanks, Tom/Boomergt for letting me use your laptop to install that new map.
---pm sent to boomergt-----

What would we do with out Tom? good to hear your up and running (burnout) Has anyone heard from 4drboost? I think he's been having some troubles with his AFC, not too sure what though.

boostisfun357 said:
What would we do with out Tom? good to hear your up and running (burnout) Has anyone heard from 4drboost? I think he's been having some troubles with his AFC, not too sure what though.

4drboost, is haveing other problems with his car. he states that his car doesnt feel as fast as other peoples msp, with less mods then he has. I agree with you boostisfun357 Toms a great help.

He shouldn't get to much out of that, maybe 15whp. Unless he has the boost up.

mspeed555 said:
Yeah so I drove to my house yesterday and on my front door was my dsmconverts afc. I was quick to try to install it. Put it all together and then I wanted to drive my car to test it out. It didnt start,so I called Ian for (help) no answer. I rechecked everything I forgot the ecu ground. (wow), (braindead duh. It pulls much much harder now even in stock boost. Now I just need to buy a laptop for the datalogging part.

im selling a laptop cheap right now.. if interested pm me.

Back