Goodbye Mazdas247

BLS

:
Mazda CX-9 Grand Touring
Just sold our 2009 CX-9 Grand Touring and leased a 2022 Acura MDX. The CX-9 was a nice and very reliable car. We bought it at around 65K miles and drove it up to 160K. In that 100K miles I replaced two batteries, windshield wiper motor, vacuumed out the AC drain lines once, changed the plugs and all six coils (only one was bad). Replaced the standard brake disks with drilled/slotted which helped with stopping and brake vibration. Owned it from 2014 to Just this week. It was FWD so no issues with transfer cases. Only time it left us stranded was an alternator failure at about 155K. Got lots of great advice from this forum. Thanks and good luck to you all. Might be back if I get a used 3 in the future.

It doesn't have to be good bye.
We got rid of my wife's 09 CX9 last October and I still visit this site at least a few times a week. Most of the time just seeing what's happening with these (CX5 and CX9 mostly).

Just sold our 2009 CX-9 Grand Touring and leased a 2022 Acura MDX. The CX-9 was a nice and very reliable car. We bought it at around 65K miles and drove it up to 160K. In that 100K miles I replaced two batteries, windshield wiper motor, vacuumed out the AC drain lines once, changed the plugs and all six coils (only one was bad). Replaced the standard brake disks with drilled/slotted which helped with stopping and brake vibration. Owned it from 2014 to Just this week. It was FWD so no issues with transfer cases. Only time it left us stranded was an alternator failure at about 155K. Got lots of great advice from this forum. Thanks and good luck to you all. Might be back if I get a used 3 in the future.
What brand coils did you use and how did that work out

What brand coils did you use and how did that work out
1681849740580.png

Back