goodbye dearest spicy

:
07 F150 HD
its done! msp is sold!

a moment of silence please....im all sad now (sad2) but it had to go....

sold it to a forum member who just lost his spicy msp....SpeedAddiction20 so hopefully you will see him and it around.

It has been a lot of fun....lots of thanks to all of NEPOC past and present. From our pre-NEPOC meets back in '03(?) to our OCC meet just a couple months ago. From the days of 323s, 1stgen proteges and tons of protege5s to the modern era of miatas rx8s and ms6s and ms3s it has been a awesome car owning experience......NEPOC 4ever

Attachments

• photo1.jpg
    photo1.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 106
  • photo2.jpg
    photo2.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 96
  • photo3.jpg
    photo3.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 102
Last edited:
i have an old 98 f150 that i have been using as a winter car for the past few years...but thats on its last leg after a cross country trip in september

so mostly i will be driving my new truck which i picked up a couple months ago, an 07 F150. The '08 C350 (MB) was the only 'car' that i actually considered but in the end I just preferred the comfort a giant person such as myself has in a truck and so I will be carless for a while.

:( Always sad to see a spicy go but at least this time it was not lost in a tragic accident.

Congrats on finding a good home for her!

Dang.. Well I'm glad everything worked out. You've had a hell of a ride with that car.

Time to change the ol' sig. Well, congrats on the sale. She was a fine looking example of spicy love.

So I guess that just leaves me (and some chick in Newtown) here in CT.

Just out of curiosity... how much did you end up selling yours for?

I just put mine on the block a week ago. For obvious reasons, I was unsure of what price to list it at. I'm sure you have fewer miles (and a ton more mods) than me but it would still be helpful to know.

Shameless plug time...

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123728728

sure she will be in good hands now!

bet you are sad to see her go.

-R

yea....:(

So I guess that just leaves me (and some chick in Newtown) here in CT.

well the new owner lives down by danbury and goes to school up in the northeast corner so it will probably still be seen around....actually it will probably be seen more with him driving it than it has been with me driving it over the past couple years!

I had changed it from the "I did it...." to "MSP Sold", then he changed it to what he wanted it to be.

Back