GI: possible GB on GTSpec components

Im interested in pretty much everything they have to offer. is anyone else? if so we should get a GB going! we only need 8-10 people

Part No.sort icon Name Price
GTS-SUS-1143 GTSPEC Complete Trunk Cage for Protege (4D) $420.00
GTS-SUS-1081 GTSPEC Rear Re-inforcement V Brace For Mazda Protege $179.00
GTS-SUS-1070 GTSPEC Front Strut Brace - Mazda Protege Sedan / Wagon $161.00
GTS-SUS-1052 GTSPEC Trailing Arm Brace For Protege Sedan / Wagon $199.00
GTS-SUS-1051 GTSPEC Rear Link Reinforcement Panel for Protege $139.00
GTS-SUS-1050 GTSPEC Front Lower Tie Bar For Protege Sedan / Wagon $98.00
GTS-SUS-1049 GTSPEC Front 4 Point Brace - Mazda Protege MP3 / MP5 $185.00

have you talked to Antoine yet to make sure you were allowed to run the GB? or even asked GT SPEC if they would consider even making these parts? many have tried and failed since they changed the game on pieces needed before they will make anything.

edit- there is a set of trailing arms FS right now

edit 2 - PM SCMP3 he has most of those pieces plus the much cooler CP 3 point front bar and rare rear sedan bar

Last edited:
Depending on when money is due, and if this happens I would go with a lower tie bar to complete my suspension setup

i would love a lower tie bar, and 4 point ladder brace. possibly even a trunk cage(maybe) .... it would be nice to get a GB going on this

i would love a lower tie bar, and 4 point ladder brace. possibly even a trunk cage(maybe) .... it would be nice to get a GB going on this

PM SCMP3 he has a cage now FS so you dont have to wait for 14 others to pay before GT SPEC makes the pieces.

I do have a gtspec trunk cage for a sedan for sale.....I just sold all my other bracing to the guy that made this thread. Gotta get to packaging it up.....

I got my parts from part outs I got the front strut, trunk cage and the 4pt brace. Couldnt find the lower tie bar or the vbrace so i just went with KMR ones they are copies of the GT Spec ones so its kinda like I got GT Spec. Good luck with trying to get the GB going. The biggest thing is money everyone wants them and will say they want in and will pay but when time comes to pay the piper all you hear is crickets. We have 10+ year old cars and small budgets to build them, I dont see this happening also because of the wait time. The last GB was for the trailing arms that was fun getting everyone to pay for them and that took months plus the months to get them made because they wont make them w/o payment first. Hate to be negative about it just going off of the previous attempts at failed GB attempts in the past. I really hope yall can make something of this I know there was some interest in the trunk cage and a GB was somewhat initiated but fell through.

So if yall are serious then get some vender to do the GB, and get permission from Antoine and get some braces made

I bought a trunk cage and ladder bar yesterday. Are there braces that tigh into it?

GTS-SUS-1081 GTSPEC Rear Re-inforcement V Brace For Mazda Protege $179.00

Would be interesed in just the Vbrace arms, already have the the reinforcement panel.......not holding breath for this to happen tho.

Back