GI: Msp stock Turbo and AFC split second

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP3Night

Boost feels so good
:
Mazda Protege MP3
Stock Msp turbo with a little over 30,000 miles, no shaft play, works and performs perfect. AFC and software. Having to sell a few things because the engine is down. 300 Shipped for the AFC.
PICT0044-1.jpg

PICT0043-3.jpg

PICT0042-1.jpg

PICT0048-2.jpg

PICT0047-2.jpg

PICT0045-1.jpg

Last edited:
You should buy the AEM FIC i have one and love it!!! Will tune over 10psi which the AFC maxed out at!! You can do timing, and do each injector individually unlike the AFC!! I liked my AFC but love my AEM!! Then it will be five people running them lol!! GLWS!!

You should buy the AEM FIC i have one and love it!!! Will tune over 10psi which the AFC maxed out at!! You can do timing, and do each injector individually unlike the AFC!! I liked my AFC but love my AEM!! Then it will be five people running them lol!! GLWS!!

For the record, I believe the AFC will tune up to 16 psi. I know it was higher than 10.

the ssafc goes to 16 psi. For ease of install and use it is second to none. Its far from perfect, but for your average daily driven msp its more than enough.

Yeah but youll max the maf out on a bigger turbo on 10psi I should have comfirmed that. And as for drivability I like the aem turn the key and go!! Cant knock the aem if you've never had one boss!

Yeah but youll max the maf out on a bigger turbo on 10psi I should have comfirmed that. And as for drivability I like the aem turn the key and go!! Cant knock the aem if you've never had one boss!

The AFC is meant for a stock turbo application so yea.. but I can knock all I want ;P

Is the AFC V1 or V2 and what does it control air & fuel or fuel and timing?

Air/fuel only and it's a V2.

you really have no idea what youre talking about.

So youve owned the Aem FIC??? Ive been to california to the splitsecond location, an aem tech installed my fic??? So i must be talking out of my ass!!!

i am referring to maxing out the MAF with SSAFC. you wont, the whole point of the AFC is to avoid maxing out the MAF. there is a limit to the AFC, but nowhere near what youre thinking, people have run 565cc injectors with bigger turbos on it, and thats what im going to be doing in the next few days too. you said the AFC maxes out at 10 psi.. ive ran 15+psi with stock turbo with the AFC with zero problems, as has everyone else who has used it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back