Gi: Jdp engineering 03.5 replica carbon fiber front lips

so as the title states, ive been in contact with both dg motorsports and JDP engineering to have a 03.5 front lip made in carbon fiber. THERE IS a few thnigs to be addressed first.

1.) first we need a tester to have the front lip to make a mold out of and that lives in the Los Angeles area for test fitting.

2.) ONCE the test fitting is complete, i need a minimum of 15 people interested with deposits paid to be you are committed to buy

3.) price range will be discussed at a later time once test fitting is done with John from JDP Engineering, same for DG motorsports .

These lips are going to be the exact replica lips Isport used to make, but just better quality if we go the JDP route. I AM IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED with either company. i just took my time to try and get this ball moving because i really want a carbon fiber OEM lip for my MSP. so again once the first thing is taken care of we can move on and get these into production. PM me whoever is interested in being a tester for molding and test fitting that is near the Los Angeles area.

931851443_PUYtV-XL.jpg

Last edited:
I'm in northridge which is about 20-30 mins out. Send me a pm with info. I can probably do the test fitting. I just need to know what days and what time I can drop off and pick up the car.

While I was washing my car I thought of how kewl it would look to have a full carbon fiber 03.5 front end (Front bumper and lip) to go along with carbon fiber fenders which I think were made a few years ago.

Call me crazy, but I would be down for the whole front end.

Well I'm would be just happy with getting this first then we can move on to bigger and better parts

While I was washing my car I thought of how kewl it would look to have a full carbon fiber 03.5 front end (Front bumper and lip) to go along with carbon fiber fenders which I think were made a few years ago.

Call me crazy, but I would be down for the whole front end.

DG made a one piece CF front end

No new updates then?

nope sorry bro. ive been looking into other companies that may make them more local to me. I would love for JDP to make them, but then im relying on someone on the other side of the country to go through with the whole process since theyre out in Cali.

Back