Gi: Jdp engineering 03.5 replica carbon fiber front lips

so as the title states, ive been in contact with both dg motorsports and JDP engineering to have a 03.5 front lip made in carbon fiber. THERE IS a few thnigs to be addressed first.

1.) first we need a tester to have the front lip to make a mold out of and that lives in the Los Angeles area for test fitting.

2.) ONCE the test fitting is complete, i need a minimum of 15 people interested with deposits paid to be you are committed to buy

3.) price range will be discussed at a later time once test fitting is done with John from JDP Engineering, same for DG motorsports .

These lips are going to be the exact replica lips Isport used to make, but just better quality if we go the JDP route. I AM IN NO WAY ASSOCIATED with either company. i just took my time to try and get this ball moving because i really want a carbon fiber OEM lip for my MSP. so again once the first thing is taken care of we can move on and get these into production. PM me whoever is interested in being a tester for molding and test fitting that is near the Los Angeles area.

931851443_PUYtV-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Subbed, hopefully you can get this rolling. I'll warn you that there is always a lot of interest in things like this but when time comes for money exchange you'll find a lot of "no shows". I'm hoping you can get this done because if my other plan doesn't pan out I might go this route. Thanks again for getting this together.

found someone willing to be a tester, hopefully they can commit fully to this to help EVERYONE interested out. now im just waiting on JDP to email me back.

Subbed, hopefully you can get this rolling. I'll warn you that there is always a lot of interest in things like this but when time comes for money exchange you'll find a lot of "no shows". I'm hoping you can get this done because if my other plan doesn't pan out I might go this route. Thanks again for getting this together.

yea i know which is why when the time comes when this project gets completed. ill get my AM status and start taking deposits for this thing. NON-refundable to make sure everyone who says thyre interested stays committed to buy. the expected price of this piece is hopefully not gonna be too much more for what youll pay for a used/damaged OEM lip, from what im being told.

I live in san diego i would be down to be a tester i have the bumper of one my other msp but i dont have the oem lip.... I wanted mine slightly modified

I live in san diego i would be down to be a tester i have the bumper of one my other msp but i dont have the oem lip.... I wanted mine slightly modified

ouch, wouldve been niceto have you as a tester, but unfortunately i do need someone with the OEM lip as well. i have one person who has agreed to be a tester to have the mold done and test fit, but hasnt gotten back to me yet if he can or cannot commit to this.

Back