GI get Owned ALL OVER the net

Prodigy said:
Could a mod check the IP addy's of "GI" and "TiffanyTeen" to see if they are the same or not?
Thanks

Probably won't prove anything anyway - there's always a bunch of open proxy servers one can use to "hide" behind.

girth said:
Probably won't prove anything anyway - there's always a bunch of open proxy servers one can use to "hide" behind.
there's still a chance that he logged into each username with the same IP.
considering that the time difference between the last time he was online for each username wasn't too far apart.

Oh yeah I didn't think of that - that's true. It is worth checking just for the h*ll of it.

and he still has not responded to my request to help him prove himself, since i live within 20 minutes of him. in fact, he's been to the site several times, yet he has not posted ever since i posted.

our site hits numbers are usually lower on the weekends because a lot of people check the forums from work and such.. but GOOD GOD.. they maxed out this weekend

this is insane...I love it. All that s*** talking he did to me when I told him he was a putz...this is just karma...

Does anyone remember him in threads around election time? He was such a prick during that time......sleep now in the fire, boy.

Back