Funkalicious Big Sale!!! EL Pro5 Sill, MSP Cover...Goodies For you!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got it from online. I forgot where. It's the steal hood props. Not meant for carbon fiber hoods. You can find almost exact one from protege garage. for 110.

Payment sent for P5 steering wheel.

If anyone else wants a MP3 Nardi identical to the one just sold in this thread, I'll be replacing mine with the P5 one I just bought here.

By the way, BUMP FOR A GREAT SELLER!! He went way out of his way to accommodate my fitment checking requests and the price couldn't be better either. Great communication too, definitely a good guy to deal with.

Payment sent for P5 steering wheel.

If anyone else wants a MP3 Nardi identical to the one just sold in this thread, I'll be replacing mine with the P5 one I just bought here.

By the way, BUMP FOR A GREAT SELLER!! He went way out of his way to accommodate my fitment checking requests and the price couldn't be better either. Great communication too, definitely a good guy to deal with.

Thanks bro! Appreciate the acknowledgment. =)

God, If you would of had those flares up 2 months ago i would of got those and went +0 or 9" wide

GLWS bro!

I just wanted to let you know I received the grille. Thanks! It's in perfect condition and you did a great job packaging and all. Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back