FS Wideband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delivery_Guy

ProfessionalWarrantyUser
:
MSP
PLX SM-AFR Wideband controller and O2 sensor. Brand new in the box, never installed. Includes Bosch O2 sensor and O2 weld-on bung.

Item is sold

PLX_All.jpg

PLX_Close.jpg

Last edited:
can we get updated photos please? with today's date?

can you take a pic of it out of the box pls? also, did you get my pm on the boost guage?

haha let me look at money. I may pay tomorrow, I may have to wait til next check though. I assure you, if someone hasn't bought it by then, I will.

Looking at the pictures now, What kind of gauge it requried to veiw the afr? I assumed that it was somethign slightly different so I may not get this but not 100% sure as of yet as im not to sure what exactly it is over a reg wideband.

Last edited:
This is still up for grabs everyone! I thought it was something slightly different. I'm still not to sure what it is and what all it does compared to the regular run of the mill wideband.

This is still up for grabs everyone! I thought it was something slightly different. I'm still not to sure what it is and what all it does compared to the regular run of the mill wideband.

This is basicly the electronics from a wideband gauge. Together with their own PLX gauge, sold seperately, it's just the same as your normal gauge, except that their gauge itself is very thin.

I might consider this one if Wagon backs out just to get the sensor (spare part) Or... does anyone know if a normal wideband gives good results on a diesel engine?

You do know it's october, right? 10th month of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back