FS: Watercooled Gaming PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
they dont release unlocked processors. i got connections at intel. hence the engineering sample. these priceless to some. i got the pentium 560ES and the core2duoES. you cant buy them, you must work at intel or "know" someone who does. there so hard to get i tried selling the 560ES on ebay and intel removed my listing within 24hours. i recieved some nasty emails from their investigators asking where i got the processor from and of course i didn't tell them.

intel boards are cool but asus overclocks way better. you think intel wants you to overclock their processors"? if they did their CPU's wouldn't be locked! ASUS on the other hand boasts about overclockability and they have one of the best warranties. i spilt water all over my P5WD2E-Premium motherboard and fried it. sent it back and i got a new one in a month.

plus im selling mine cheaper then his but i wont sell mine on this thread until he gets his laptop. plus i already have some local buyers. just waiting for them to get the cash.
peace

the extreme edition chips are unlocked. all of them. that's why the cost upwards of $975. engineering samples are unlocked also because they're not production. they're just for screwing with and abusing. getting your hands on one is usually hard to come by. i work for intel, so i've screwed around with engineering samples from time to time.

the intel bad axe board is actually a very good overclocker. not record numbers, but enough to get at least a good 600MHz, and be absolutely stable. that stability is the key to the intel boards.

* the 965 chipset you have is fairly nice, but i would have gone with the 680i chipset for some real hardcore overclocking.
* the zalman cooling unit is nice, but the swiftech system will take you to town.
* raptor drives are nice, but are too expensive. two drives in a RAID-0 will provide the same speeds with tons more storage.
* the 8800gtx will absolutely dominate the ati card you're sporting, but then again, it did cost an arm and a leg.

what you say is true. but two raptors in raid zero is the absolutely the fastest no matter which way you cut it. and of course the 8800geforce is better bcuz its a higher end video card. extreme editions are unlocked and are great processors but i got my e6700 to bench better score at half the price. dont get me wrong but i would love to have an extreme edition or better yet a quad core. computers are just like cars in a way. speed cost money and the mods are endless.

My Setup

Well since everyone is sharing there systems here these is what i have fellas..

HERE IS MY DEMON CHILD.

Cpu: Amd Athlon 64 FX-60 Dual Core Overclocked to 3.0 Ghz
Cpu Cooler: Ultra Chilltec Cooler (Digital Temp Display)
Motherboard: Asus A8N32-SLI Fully Overclocked
Video Cards: 2 BFGtech 8800 Ultra Overclocked in x32 SLI Mode
Memory: Corsair XMS PC3500LLPro LED Modules 1GB x 4 Overclocked to 455 MHZ Running 2.2.2.6 times
Tower Case: Thermaltake Armor Aluminun Silver Case
Power Supply: Ultra X3 1000 Watts SLI
HDD: 2 Seagate 760GB SATA-II in Stripe
Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Xtreme Fidelity
Gamer

Speakers: Logitech Z-5500 Digital Surround Sound Speakers
DVD Burners: 2 HP Lightscribe EIDE Burners
CD-Burner: Plextor Premium Giga Rec EIDE Burner
Monitors: 2 HP w2207 22" Dual Display Setup.
Web Cam: Logitech Quickcam Pro5000
Keyboard: Logitech G15 Gaming
Mouse: Microsoft HABU Lazer Gaming
Gaming Joystick: Logitech G25 Racing Wheel

Monster%20AMD%20Xtreme%20System%20050.jpg

Monster%20AMD%20Xtreme%20System%20048.jpg

Monster%20AMD%20Xtreme%20System%20062.jpg

Monster%20AMD%20Xtreme%20System%20075.jpg

Monster%20AMD%20Xtreme%20System%20051.jpg

AMD FX ALL THE WAY FELLAS...

Last edited:
Status