FS: Stock MSP dp + cat-back ex., intake air box w/ K&N filter + pipes etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Speed3.5

chasing electrons ..
:
16' Mazda3, MSP
I've had these things around the house long enough so I've decided to get rid of them.

- MSP's stock exhaust used for about 30k miles and then stored around the house collecting dust.
Price: 1) MUFFLER $100 pick up or buyer pays shipping

3) RESONATOR-pipe If you buy it with muffler it will be $0 and you pay just for shipping otherwise $15 + shipping or pick up.

- MSP's stock intake air box with K&N filter (filter like new) in it with stock pipe
Price: $60 OBO

-MSP's stock BPV great condition and works perfect until it was replaced by HKS one
Price: $35 shipped (from $45 w/o shipping )

muffler.png

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0516.jpg

IMG_0524.jpg

IMG_0523.jpg

Last edited:
Yup, i bet the price is not as high neither as low , I've seen ppl selling it for more so ...... prices vary from demand I guess.

Front bumper supporter is sold and will be shipped on monday/tuesday, thank you.

edit: shipped

Last edited:
Someone received a good deal on those cats. lol

ahahahaha, and you were the one who said I was charging too much initially lol

FYI - just remembered, when I took off the O2 sensor for the first time, about 2 first line of threads in the O2 bung got F*&k'd up but I fixed it, I had to do the same to the O2 sensor threads and I'm still using the original/same O2. You should not have problem threading in your O2 sensor in the bung since I sanded down the first 2 lines of threads of the bung (the messed up ones) the rest of the reads are perfect.

blkonblkMSP - IC plastic hot pipe ?
let me check where I have it and make sure there's no cracks and pm me your zip code to check for shipping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back