Custom MSP SMIC, MSP Hard Pipes and Intake, and HKS SSQV BOV Black Limited Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

PlatinumMSP

:
Blazing Yellow 03.5 MSP
SOLD 1. Custom MSP SMIC - $300 Shipped - This is the best aftermarket SMIC. A great price for an awesome upgrade. I gained about 1.5 psi just from this. Dyno's show over 20 whp gained as well. PM me and I will give you my paypal address. Buy with confidence as I have a great reputation on these forums.

SOLD 2. MSP Hard Pipes and Intake, and Genuwine HKS SSQV Black Limited Edition - $400 Shipped - All piping is 2.5" aluminum powder coated black with 3 ply silicon couplers and t-bolt clamps. Reducing couplers are supplied for MAF relocation, intake, and connection to the stock or upgraded SMIC using the stock worm clamps. The air filter on the intake is genuwine AEM / K&N dryflow. I am also including a mini Spectre air filter for placement on the valve cover. The HKS SSQV has been permanently welded to the 2.5" pipe and adapter flange eliminating the clip and o ring in their entirety and providing the most solid seal possible.

Buy with confidence as I have a great reputation on these forums. PM me and I will send you my paypal address. No dibs, first to pay gets these great mods!

Attachments

• IMG-20111222-00065.jpg
    IMG-20111222-00065.jpg
    263 KB · Views: 252
  • IMG-20111222-00068.jpg
    IMG-20111222-00068.jpg
    179.4 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back