FS: PS3 60GB w/extras

Status
Not open for further replies.

1QWIK7

Contributor
:
1993 Mazda Rx7
Selling a 60GB PS3 that i bought a couple of months ago. I sorta went on a shopping spree from november to january and spent almost 10 grand on random items just for ME so now its time to get my mind together and focus on my more important things like, uhh my mortgage LOL. So alot of things gotta go.

Anyway, this was a BNIB PS3 that i bought around october that basically SAT for weeks on end when i would ocassionally play it probably an hour at a time. I would estimate a total play time of about 6-8 hours tops. The system worked great, never had a problem with anything like overheating, skipping etc etc.

IMG_0312.jpg

What you see in the pic is what you get.

The original box
Manuals
Controller
Ethernet cable
Need for speed carbon (PRISTINE CONDITION)
Talladega nights, ricky bobby (Watched once)
Motorstorm (STILL SEALED)

I will also add, along with the factory HDMI cable an upgraded 6 feet long HDMI cable i bought off ebay. I think they said it was a 1.2GHZ version or some crap i cant remember but they said it transfer data faster so picture is even more clearer. I didnt really notice the difference between it and the factory HDMI cable but ill throw that in anyway. It cost me 15.xx plus shipping off ebay.

PS: Yes thats dust you see on the system, thats how much it just sits there doing nothing LOL. I will carefully clean it (to prevent swirl scratches) before i ship it.

FYI: This is the 60GB, which means this has the emotion engine chip, which is hardware based. The 80GB PS3's that you can get for a good price has an emulation engine which is software based. This may be chicken scratch talk to the average joe but for the hardcore gamer, would know the difference between these 2 setups and know which is actually better. Just think that the 60GB's are hard to get now, i wonder why.

Asking 440 shipped to your door. Im paypal verified.

i have NFS carbon on my wii and it is an awesome game and the fact that this plays blu rays is worth twice what the system is going for. bump for a great deal.

the new PS3s no longer have the emotion engine... thus minimizing/eliminating backwards compatibility. that's really the only knock... I for one could give a rat's ass. who buys a brand new system to play old games? I only get like a half a second per week to play video games... damnit, I'm gonna use that time wisely and play the best possible game I can.

even still, for those who have the time... and want to play their old games, this is a good deal. I'm willing to bet you could get more on ebay... good luck

Very interested...would you meet me at the Newark airport for pick up for $400? ;)

Very interested...would you meet me at the Newark airport for pick up for $400? ;)

400 is kinda low, even for a local pickup but if you can come to me, we have a deal.

But has to be cash money. Or you can paypal me still but add the paypal fee. Then we can just arrange the meet and not have to worry about money exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back