FS Parting out a 2003 P5

Ok to start I want to apologize for breaking every rule about selling here. I have now read the rules and am now ready to do this right.

I have a nice condition 2003 P5, except for the spun rod bearing. Unfortunately the oil pan had a leak and I took it down the road after a long park and the rest is history.

I tried to sell it locally and best I could do would be $500?

Surely I can do better with parts?

Name what you want and I will do my best to get the info you need and take a good close up picture. Please note that I will only ship once a week as I live far from my post office.

Also I live in Canada and I have to ship over the great Canukistan wall, meaning by rule here I have to use a Courier.

Contact me for details

Attachments

• IMG-20130610-00213.jpg
    IMG-20130610-00213.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 426
did try sourcing another motor? she still can be saved

interested in the P5 front bumper and rear lip... but I'm sure shipping to Florida is going to kill me.

did try sourcing another motor? she still can be saved

The thing is the reason why it failed was I was not driving it enough. The oil pan rusted out....

I have a company provided truck and my wife drives our Enclave. I have this car and a Jeep Liberty which I may sell as well. I also have two old Buick's (1954 Roadmasters) one is in a full #1 resto and the other is a fun weekend driver.

Ironically I was taking the Mazda out for a run to heat up the oil for a change and to inspect for sale. I tried to sell it for 1k with winter/summer tires...no bites, lowered to $700 and kept getting folks who wanted it for $500. Surely I can pull that amount off the car in an hour?

What should I expect to get in parts? I'm hoping for my original 1k as the car is in great shape, or is that too optimistic?

Just in case...this car is for sale as a whole for 1k, inc both sets of tires/rims.

Last edited:
interested in the P5 front bumper and rear lip... but I'm sure shipping to Florida is going to kill me.

There is some minor damage on the front anyway....

Check on shipping from my location and maybe we can work a cheap price to help offset.

PM me if you like

I tried to give a junkyard $800 for a p5 with a blown engine and a whole lot more wrong with it, too bad there aren't any of me up your way

I'm talking about the Rear bumper step its the black thing that goes on top of the rear bumper...see i12drivemyMP5's profile pic that black thing on his bumper is what I'm looking for.

I need a couple sensors from the motor. The vcis and vtcs (whatever they are called. Lol) they are two sensors on top left of motor. One with green plug and one with white plug. They have vacuum lines on the back if them. Shipping to 74006

I need a couple sensors from the motor. The vcis and vtcs (whatever they are called. Lol) they are two sensors on top left of motor. One with green plug and one with white plug. They have vacuum lines on the back if them. Shipping to 74006

How much you looking to pay? I have both.

Thanks for all the responses, I will be sure to honour the first mention rights to the parts.

I will start to take these parts off Saturday, take close up pictures and then respond by PM with price.

I really don't want to be bothering sending packages for really small dollar items so I think I will make it a $20 minimum, please keep that in mind.

I am researching prices now and should be ready to Ship all requests out by next Monday if deals are made.

One quick question...as for the headlights, why the huge range in prices on the net? Mine have the grey tint on them, are they the more valuable ones?

I'm not sure what the steering wheel is worth honestly, I guess depends on condition but I would take a wild guess and say 50-80 shipped for all the parts I asked for. But then again I don't know what the wheel is worth so just lmk I'm sure we can work something out. I'm in no big rush just wanted to claim parts first.

Back