FS: Mazdaspeed RAYS Forged 18 x 7.5 wheels, w/ Hankook V12s, Center Caps, TPMS

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaViper

:
2016 Mazda6 GT
Up for sale is a set of 4 RAYS Forged Mazdaspeed wheels. They were on the car for about 30k miles, and stored through the winters. They're in excellent shape for their mileage! 2 of the wheels have a little bit of curbing (shown in pics), but nothing major. They include the center caps and have Mazda TPMS sensors installed. On the wheels now are Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tires, they're probably around 50-60% tread left.

I do still have the original boxes for these. It's up to the buyer if they would rather A) buy the wheels without the tires and in the original boxes or B) buy the wheels with there tires and without the boxes.

One nice feature about these wheels is that they take the same tire size as the OEM tires on the 07-09 MS3's (not sure about the newer years), so if you have stock wheels your stock tires can be put on these.

SOLD!

Being sold because I traded in the car and traded it in with the stock wheels.

Please let me know if you have any questions!
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Picture of tread, all are similar wear:
attachment.php

Last edited:
Update: if shipped in the original boxes (without tires), shipping within the US will be approximately $100, and shipping to Canada will be approximately $200. PM me for an exact quote if interested. Shipping cost with tires (without boxes) would be more.

Updated! Price is now $1,200 (set of 4) Shipped within the US or $1,300 shipped to Canada.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back