FS: Mazdaspeed Protege and P5 Parts!

I'm parting out the donor car I bought for my P5 project. Most of the engine parts and interior seats, floor mats, door sills are gone for my build. But if you need anything not seen in the pictures off the car just let me know and I'll send you a picture if I have it. Any price not listed is BEST OFFER. All prices do not include shipping.

MSP Spoiler: $100
Trunk with spoiler included: $150
MSP strut bar: $50
Gauge cluster is available: $50
Protege5 ECU: $100
MSP 3.5 oval Axleback: $175
MSP Short Shifter: $50
MSP Smoked Tail Lights: $50
MSP rear lip & Bumper: Make an offer
MSP Side Skirts: Make an offer
The factory Racing Beat springs are on the vehicle. I just don't feel like pulling them off.

Anything you don't see on the list feel free to offer and ask. I know I didn't put everything up!

Attachments

• IMG_2391.jpg
    IMG_2391.jpg
    822.8 KB · Views: 399
  • IMG_2393.jpg
    IMG_2393.jpg
    872 KB · Views: 370
  • IMG_2394.jpg
    IMG_2394.jpg
    1,001.8 KB · Views: 356
  • IMG_2395.jpg
    IMG_2395.jpg
    886.6 KB · Views: 355
Last edited:
So right now I'm looking for a reliable/reasonable way to ship(Fedex and UPS are't working out). Manifold is gone. Side skirts still available. Harness is something I could probably ship reasonably.

Where in Virginia? If you're close enough I would consider picking up that strut bar from you. Does it come with all the hardware and brackets to mount it as well?

Where in Virginia? If you're close enough I would consider picking up that strut bar from you. Does it come with all the hardware and brackets to mount it as well?

I'm in the west end of Richmond. As far as I know the strut bar doesn't have any brackets on my P5 or this donor but I'll double check. I think it just bolts on. I'll get out to the car after I run some errands.

Ok...thanks. LMK if the sensor works because that's the reason I'm looking for a replacement. My seatbelt reminder beep currently does not work any longer.

Ok I see the strut bar brackets. I guess I never looked hard enough to notice them haha. I've got all the bolts and brackets so feel free to come and pick it up if its easier for you!

Would you be willing to sell your cylinder head , and ecu wire harness , and front driver door window regulator

I'll check on the solenoid. And BIGANT, I'm trying to keep the block together so I'm not parting it out unfortunately.

I'm trying to fun my P5 build so please make offers on anything! Prices negotiable.

Do you still have the short shifter?
And how many miles are there on the suspension??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Just got back from a week long vacation. PM's replied to!

"Still have rear MSP lip?"
Rear lip is still available.

"What was wrong with the car that caused the PO to sell it?"
I bought the car in great condition, it just had a hole in the block so I've been using some of the parts for my P5 build.

"Do you happen to have the msp ecu?"
ECU is gone. Sorry.

"Do you still have the short shifter?
And how many miles are there on the suspension??"
Short Shifter is still available! The suspension? I'm not sure. Not really looking to sell the suspension as the car is sitting in the diveway right now. Don't wanna put it on blocks.

Back