FS: JBR Trilogy Engine Mounts 70 Duro Mazdaspeed3 Gen1 and 2 - No Longer Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

shorts465

:
2009 Mazdaspeed3
FS: JBR Trilogy Engine Mounts 70 Duro Mazdaspeed3 Gen1 and 2

I have a set of JBR motor mounts in 70 Duro for sale. They were my car for about 9 months and 7000 miles so they are pretty well broken in. The transmission mount is the second version, so it uses a stud and nut instead of a bolt, so it is easier to align when installing. The rear mount is the billet version instead of the newer chrome-molly design. The transmission mount has some surface rust and peeling paint around the edge, but is only cosmetic. The rear mount has a few chips in the paint from road debris but is completely rust free. The passenger mount is completely clean. This will fit a Gen 1 or 2. I would like to sell these mounts as a set and they weigh 18 lbs combined, so shipping is TBD based on location.

List Date: 4/10/2014

For more info, click here to view the original listing: FS: JBR Trilogy Engine Mounts 70 Duro Mazdaspeed3 Gen1 and 2
--------------------------------------
This item is no longer available.

--------------------------------------
mazdas247

Mobile friendly version: FS: JBR Trilogy Engine Mounts 70 Duro Mazdaspeed3 Gen1 and 2

Go Mobile: Download the free Panjo iOS app now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back