FS: hiboost turbo mani and 5zigen red lugs

Status
Not open for further replies.

tsunami

Contributor
:
mazda3 5 door
manifold and dump pipe $225 shipped (again its a heavy b****)
lugs $ 90 shipped

This manifold is a hiboost cast mani and is for the IHI VF series of turbos, ideally the 22 series. These turbos are popular in the subaru crowds and can be had used or new at reasonable prices. I spent a lot of my time cleaning the manifold and dump pipe up from the person i bought it from. i cleaned all the soot out of it with degreaser and a sonicator, then sanded all the imperfections out of the ports and ground and sanded everything smooth... hours and hours of my time was spent cleaning and perfecting these two pieces..
s2toat.jpg

and the dump pipe
2e3c0nk.jpg

these are anodized red extended length racing 5zigen lugs. these are a pain in the butt to get, at least they were when i got them. sadly these don't fit the cut out in my Kosei wheels. i tried to tighten them into the position but it didnt' work. because of this one of them has some damage and four of them have some very tiny knicks. i have some not so clear pics of the damage if people want more i can try again. these are very very light and locking the key is obviously included.
91jh9g.jpg

blurry damage... if buyer wants clearer pics i will oblige its late and i am going to bed
3310t8k.jpg

Last edited:
come on people these are good deals the front and rear sway bar package oem price is 420$ i think 120 is a good deal those lugs sell for 120-140 new 105 shipped isnt bad at all. that manifold and dumppipe are a steal for that price with all the work i put into them you can't even tell they were used. and they are smoother and will flow better then when they came from hiboost. great start for some one who wants to turbo their 3.

buy my stuff!!!

bump as prices now include shipping... lets go people these things need to movel.

open to offers (lets be real) and trades. i am looking for some nice condition led tails for my 04 hatch and a good quality sub woofer. it would preferably be a 10" handle 500 watts RMS and do well in a small sealed enclosure.

prices lowered again!! open to trades or reasonable offers... looking for oem led tails, good quality sub woofer, wide band, etc... you won't know if i want it till you ask!

lol oh s*** i deleted the pic that had the sign in it as it had the rsb in it as well and that is sold... such a fool!! will see if i can find it later today and put it back up if not i will retake it tonight with just the mani and lugs. thought i was helping myself out to clear up the confusion about the RSB... oh well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back