FS: Garrett T25 Turbo Plus ATP Actuator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Errnee

:
2.0sport 323 /Protege5
Genuine Garrett T25 Turbo. Comes with oil and water silicone lines and ATP actuator

$490 shipped via U.P.S tracked. U.K to U.S.A.

Fully Rebuilt by Turbo Solutions in the U.K . This came off a Nissan 200Sx . Hot side has been ceramic coated by Camcoat in the U.K. No in and out shaft play. Alittle side to side but doesnt touch the sides . Google tells me this is normal as I had to check as it worried me. The Turbo has been on the car for around 200miles , removed because Ive no cash left to complete the Ecu side of the build. We cant swap out ecus with the Msp like you guys and have to go Aem/Haltech or full standalone (notcool)

When it was being rebuilt and coated I asked about some small cracks in the hotside. Both company's told me this is normal stress relief cracks and would get any worse. You can see these in the pictures.

Actuator is a ATP 6p.s.i fitted to a bracket my installers made.
Im at death with the price and cant offer any discounts. the Shipping comes to $94U.S . this is with UPS tracked service and is included in the price of the turbo. I will also mark down the customs form so you shouldnt have to pay any taxes.

I need this gone as sat in my dinning room in a box. Everytime i go to the fridge its depressing me looking at it thinking of wht could have been. (sadbanana)

Pictures :-
DSC01138.jpg

DSC01139.jpg

DSC01140.jpg

DSC01141.jpg

DSC01142.jpg

DSC01144.jpg

DSC01145.jpg

DSC00881.jpg

DSC00882.jpg

DSC00883.jpg

Any questions or any more pictures needed please let me know .

Yes it will fit the MS Protege.
You will have to switch your stock oil and water lines from the old turbo or get the correct fittings and hose to hook up to yours.
Will work with no problem though, even with stock ECU since its still at 6-7lbs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back